Reviews for I'm your boy, your 21st century toy
sahdah chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
! she confesses her feelings ! her emotional gooey loves her Soul feelings ! this has brought so much joy to my life ! i think my face hurts from smiling. I have enjoyed reading this! They're so sweet and adorkable, i love them! I'm still not 100% certain that Maka would push Soul into losing his virginity without her, but in this story it worked. D
sahdah chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
STEIN! He's so creepy, I loved it. He caught a wiff of sex from them- and lbr, he would. And he would use it against them, so Stein. That wrench he throws in about when they want to sleep with someone else... reference to Marie?! And the story continuing, Maka still being skeptical about what she's gotten herself into, silly girl- she's in deep. I like how their relationship is growing, he got her mittens, she opts out of gloves to wield him...Very interesting!
sahdah chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
Omg! Wednesday night. Im also trash anytime anyone says, let's resonate! I can die in peace now. That was very, very nice!
sahdah chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
! It's Wednesday, she won't! So this is the part in the sitcome tropes where after the main ship sails things get awkward - but they didn't! Things got more interesting. Rip Soul, hook, line, and sinker- he's a goner. I'm really enjoying the pacing of this story. It's so endearing Maka stealing his music player, headphones, and clothing!
sahdah chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
In what freaking conversation did they agree to 'get that done with other people?" Soul! You idiot, ugh. ... that was so intense. The fact that he takes her to the one place he knows she'll finally accept him. But - but - he takes her always at her words! She would've been the one who said get it done and I - he would've listened - did listen. Just eff me up. But it was soooo good! Damnit!
sahdah chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
okay, I completely misread chapter 3's last paragraph, I'm so sorry. I am really enjoying their characterization and I died when she ran away - this is true to her character. These two poor broken kids.
sahdah chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
WHAT! Noooo. im not sure how I feel about this. you habe their relationship growing and Blair enabling Soul?! why soul, why?
sahdah chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
the fact that he can hear her smile is so sweet! I liked the scene with Stein, and the fact that he calls him out!
sahdah chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
where was Soul? I like these slice of life chapters. The fact that he went to get her a frozen milkshake in November what a sweet dork.
Dacsh chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
So raw and angsty and haunting and gives me the good kind of chest pains. It makes me feel. It's also really well written. I like the pacing and style and I just really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Totally underrated. Wow this was so raw and beautiful and not at all flowery. Really lived the intimacy and honesty of both the characters feelings. Great one. Definitely coming back to read this! MORE PLS
Professor Maka chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
This was interesting and unique. You have a very surreal style and somehow manage to transfer canon characters into it and make them your own.

I enjoyed it.
Seventh Daughter chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I like it.
It's surprisingly angsty, in a way. But the end works fine.
Good story, nice fic *thumbs up*
Collaborative Lady chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Ridiculously fuzzy inside. Continuing wonderment at odd writing. Made intimate scenes feel all soft and cuddly also. No driving storyline, and leaving things and actions implied, makes it feel like a snuggly blanket. Just. Engulfed in affection for characters and story and jumpers and affection. Is lovely.