Reviews for Of Pleasure & Pain Original TwiKinkFest One-shot Version
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 11/22
Now this is just plain mean!
oh my chapter 1 . 8/1
im reading this again and its just as painful as the first time.. oh goodness! it hurts so good i cant stop
MsTorres chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Speak speak speak Bella! Bust his cheating ass wide open!

Ms Torres
RubyDee chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I read this a while back. Looking forward to rereading the full version that I had to put on ho;ld when rl took over.

Glad to see you back writing another story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
edwards an ass! bella you are an independent woman!
musicalvoice chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE the way the one shot ends. I'm also reading the extended version, and I can't wait for resolution. Great story!
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It is a hot scene, but how unfair that he plays it out with her best friend instead of his own wife, rotten Edward.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
And this here is why Bella can NEVER, EVER go back to that scumbag. I don't even understand how sher can have any feeling except hate for him. He is lucky though because the night he came back, he would have to fish for his dick in the river just like that idiot john Bobbitt if I were his wife.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Pity she didn't confront them whilst they were in the car.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love it. Why did you post this when you had the other story?
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love it again still hard to read but it's written so good just can't help it
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I thought we were close to the end
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Amazing! This was such an astounding chapter. Read it a few times and loved it. Now get to work on chapter 17
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh man...I still remember the first time I read this. It killed me. Wow, such an amazing and sad story. I love it, and I love that you decided to continue it. But this little bit of good. :) You did an awesome job with this. :) I loved it! :)