Reviews for I bet
Spurfunklefroy chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
All I have to say is I was eating a pickle while reading this...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
. !Lemon again!Natsu you dumb donkey are you trying to have a million children!You can't take care of that many children!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
TOO..MUCH...LLEEEMMMOONNN!(_ _ _ has died from reading lemon that was too strong for her mind)my last words are,I wish I could've read all the NaLu fan fiction out there.
Reithandina chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
The lemon was badly written and extremely unrealistic. Too much screaming and thinking from Lucy. It was a turn off.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
I always seem to read lemons when Im depressed...-_-'. It's kinda sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
First of all there is no body part called sex!
I have OCD and that drove me insane I wanted to break my phone! But other than that it was pretty good
Nalu forever chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
That was a good story.
And the way u described the sex was very um how should I say this? It was hot? Idk. But now thanks to u I became a pervert to Natsu and now I want to have sex with him! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The things ur story does to me! Anyways it was smutty but good story.
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
that's not how a bet work but this is a good story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
What you are not gonna write the story anymore

U R FUCKED UP
Forestpool chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
NaLu :3
D chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
why cant be done on manga hating mashima really hahaha... I always love natsu character... hahha
12Rayne chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Lmfao! Freaking Natsu making sure she said yes to taking a bath together XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Slight mix-up here. If Natsu does fuck Lucy, wouldn't Gray win the bet and Lucy would have to pay him? Not the other way around?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
U r a natural I actually felt everything happening 2 Luce as I read,but the pain,does it actually occur,don't take me wrong the passion from those two set me soaring,but the pain kind of made me a bit scared,anyway a great job continue with it can't wait 4 more!
bunny-girl 777 chapter 2 . 4/9/2016