Reviews for Nightbird and the New Directions
This is perfection.
ronnyangel88 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
please update soon
ronnyangel88 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
please update soon i really love this story and wants to find out what happens next. 10/10
funkyfifi chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I liked this chapter, it's so painfully obvious that Kurt's still in love with Blaine. Sebastian and Blaine are moving in together? This isn't Seblaine endgame right? Just friendship? I ship Seblaine friendship but no more than that. Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for more.
A chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This story makes my stomach twist and not in the good way. First of all Blaine abuses his and his friends' superpower and manipulates Kurt into doing something he probably wouldn't have done out of his own accord. And he doesn't seem bothered by it. It should have been Kurt's own decision and if he never wanted to ralk to Blaine again, his right.

Also Blaine being so nonchalant about his friendship with Sebastian. Sebastian never meant to hurt me so let's forgive and forget. While conveniently forgetting that Sebastian was a classist, racist and effiminophobic douchebag who was perfectly fine with insulting Kurt, the boy Blaine supposedly loves.

It doesn't matter if he wanted to stain Kurt's clothes. It was assault, but I guess the ego stroking Blaine gets via Sebastian makes up for it.

Also don't get me started on Kury making himself to be the bad boyfriend of Klaine. Urgh
teamdelena1 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Good chapter. Tina and I feel the same. Sebastian needs to go away. I love kurt!
teamdelena1 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
STILL don't trust sebastian! Lol so happy you've updated! (I miss Sebastian on Glee too)
Just a fandom zombie chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Omg! I love this fic you have to post again soon! This non-fluff is breaking my heart!
teamdelena1 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Still not trusting Sebastian but I love this.
funkyfifi chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Why is Sebastian being so nice? It's weird. Does he have some sort of hidden agenda? Marvelous chapter by the way, I could not tell that you were half drunk when you wrote it. :P Bravo!
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
Rose235b chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I'll seriously consider killing you if it turns out that Seb is a supervillian in disguise. Just so you know.
Rose235b chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
DSFGHGFDSDFGGHDFSADFGFDSADFG YAY SEBLAINE FRIENDSHIP ! I LOVE SEBLAINE AND KURTBASTIAN FRIENDSHIPS ! AND ASDFGHJHGFDSADFGHJGFDSADFGHJ GFDSDFGHJGFDSDFG THIS STORY IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!
funkyfifi chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
The review below this one was me by the way. :/ I forgot to sign in.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I dont trust Sebastian and I dont think I ever will. And Seblaine is just eeew if its anymore than friends so you're not going there right? I love jealous Blaine though, more than anything so I CANNOT wait until next chapter! Loved this chapter by the way, the ratio of crack to drama is perfect for me. ;)