Reviews for PTSD
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 11/23
Ron has actually seen the light on his drinking! Glad he got the wakeup call—pretty soon he wouldn’t have woken up. And…there is the thought of his mother. That would sober *lots* of people, trust me.

I do like Snape admitting that he wasn’t the mental health poster boy (except possibly for the ‘Before’ picture)—that helps Ron feel not quite so low on the totem pole that he has to do something stupid to prove it. And running in the sand will make a difference in his endurance, and help sweat the drink-poisons out.

Good chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 11/5
Yes, Hermione will think her husband is finally unbending, when in fact he's more paranoid than ever. Ah, to be young(ish), in love...and Slytherin.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 10/26
Oh, what a lovely chapter! One of the reasons everyone else does fewer detentions is that Snape does most of them, or is used as a threat to make kids behave. It's a pain in the rear being Bad Cop all the time-it's nice that Hermione is waiting up for him with such good news (or would be if she hadn't fallen asleep). But morning tells the happy tale.
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 10/24
Well, I hope Hermione has an easy pregnancy-I expect Severus wasn't that cantankerous as a young child till all the abuse he suffered made him bad-tempered. Anyway, he calms down well enough when Hermione kisses them. I think they'll be just fine.
Gill4623 chapter 49 . 10/22
Fabulous well written story. Loved the interactions between Severus and Minerva especially.
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 10/20
Well, yes, if anyone could devise impenetrable bubble wrap that still allowed Hermione to breathe, I'm sure he would wrap it around her.

And heaven help the baby if she's a girl-she won't be allowed to meet boys till she's ninety.

Lovely chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 10/17
Well, if Hermione wants a baby, I'm sure that Severus will be happy to oblige, once he has a moment to think about it (and what a ferociously intelligent child it will be, too).
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 10/16
Ha! And if he does a good job, he'll be stuck with decorating forever after. Such motivation!
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 10/16
Yes, Hermione is being carefully shoehorned into teaching instead of being dumped into an icy creek; but then, Minerva likes Hermione, and as we all learned, Albus did not necessarily like Severus.

But Snape needs to be allowed to teach children who actually want to be there, and who have already learned good habits (my husband says he wants to get them after they're toilet trained).

However, Severus is quite right about the need to train the newbies into some semblance of decent lab procedure.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 10/14
Well...Snape does have the chance to legally hex Ron for being an idiot, if he does agree to be part of the wedding. He'd do it for that along!
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 49 . 10/13
I constantly read, then reread this beautiful work of art. It's become a constant to me, one I feel I can always turn too. You're a true talent. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 10/8
Aww. This is really sweet, and I hope they have a buzzer sounding when it's almost time to add the nitrates. Somehow I don't think they'll be paying attention.
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 9/29
I love how things are resolving between the two of them as they grow used to their new life together.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 9/16
Awww...this was a lovely proposal, and rather obviously, it worked.

I really like the relationship that Severus has with all his friends, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 9/14
Good interim chapter-Lucius Malfoy is still important to Severus, but Lucius knows if he wants to keep it that way, he'd better approve of Hermione and do a little groveling.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »