Reviews for PTSD
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/30
Of course she's going to have a bushy tail. Snicker.

And you'd better believe she'll have food in that beaded purse; she got enough flack the last time for not doing so.

But I love their give and take (especially the bit about Bella and her beauty potions).
wine witch chapter 49 . 6/17
Despite the PTSD problem you managed to write a funny story, well-written and pleasant to read. Thank you!
wine witch chapter 46 . 6/16
I love that "date", what a funny idea!
queseraquesara chapter 49 . 3/21
That was splendid! Unusual in style with all the little vignettes, but I enjoyed it immensely.
whitehound chapter 13 . 2/27
Makes sense. We're not told how Hogwarts is funded, but it seems quite likely that it is funded out of a combination of bequests and the income from lands and patents which it owns - and if it owns patents then there msut be research going on there.

There's a problem with the word "master". A master is a male teacher at a British school - that's why the Headmaster is called the Head-master, and why Snape calls himself "master of this school", meaning that he's a teacher employed by the school. A Potions master is just a male teacher who teaches Potions.

It's entirely possible that Snape also has an academic qualification in Potions, and there is a university degree called a Master's degree or just "a Masters", halfway between an Honours degree and a Doctorate. If Snape has one of those he'll be called a Master Potioneer or Master of Potions, separate from his being a Potions master, which is just his job description.

So he would say that alchemists had to have a Master's degree or Doctorate in three subjects.
whitehound chapter 11 . 2/26
I afree with you, it's mu8ch better and more realistic to show them gradually becoming friends, not rushing into bed.
whitehound chapter 8 . 2/26
If you like Talisker you'll probably like Bruicladdich too. It's an Islay malt iirc, but not nearly as smokey and medicinal as Islay malts usually are.
whitehound chapter 7 . 2/26
I've seen fanart in which what Pansy saw in the Mirror of Erised was herself as the next Dark Lord, bestriding the world in flames (and leather bondage gear).

Depending on when her birthday is she must be eighteen or nineteen, not seventeen. The students are eleven when they start first year, fourteen when they start fourth year and so on, and this is her eighth year.

Interesting idea, anyway - and beleivable.
jensteed chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Hehe, Severus giving gifts was so much fun to read. Putting his own (eminently practical) spin on traditional etiquette only to have Hermione basically say "alright, enough already!"
jensteed chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Oh god, this is too much! I can't stop laughing, snarky Hermione is a blast XD
jensteed chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Aww, Snape being (relatively) nice to Neville, who'd have imagined that happening, hehe ;)
jensteed chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
"Largely because I needed a reprieve. She was scaring the first years...actually she's scaring the seventh years." I don't know why but this line struck me as hilarious. Just picturing Hermione frightening little firsties, and Severus being disturbed by it had me giggling XD
Katzenpfote chapter 49 . 12/2/2014
I love your stile of writing, your humour and ssarksm. Most of all I afore this story. Thank you.
trashyreader chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I am enjoying the heck out of this story. Such a snarky Snaps. And snarky Hermione is such a pleasure.
amiser2 chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Which 23 degrees do you mean?
23 Fahrenheit (-5 Celsius/centigrade) or 23 degrees Celsius/centigrade (73 Fahrenheit)
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »