Reviews for PTSD
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 9/29
I love how things are resolving between the two of them as they grow used to their new life together.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 9/16
Awww...this was a lovely proposal, and rather obviously, it worked.

I really like the relationship that Severus has with all his friends, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 9/14
Good interim chapter-Lucius Malfoy is still important to Severus, but Lucius knows if he wants to keep it that way, he'd better approve of Hermione and do a little groveling.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 49 . 9/7
Thank you for sharing this tale. It's been my bedtime story for several nights. I enjoyed the notes on what happened to everyone. very cute.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 45 . 9/7
Well, well, well. Maybe Severus has something in his magic bag to help Ron with his problem, since he helped so many right after the war. I have to admit, I don't mind a bit of Ron bashing, but if he can be separated from Hermione without seriously damaging his character, so much the better.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 41 . 9/7
How wonderful for you to be published. Congratulations!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 29 . 9/2
Mr. Ferritt was very touching.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 14 . 9/2
Nice to know your animagus form before you begin. A rat would be good for quick escapes and hiding. I see Hermione as a wise Owl.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 8/29
Oh, yes, both of them are making progress. Personally, I would burn the whole estate down in glorious flames-and then rebuild, even better.

Nobody deserves the kind of ghosts that Snape has.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 8/26
What a clever way of proposing! And what a pure-blooded way when you think of it ("Dad, what does real estate have to do with sex?' 'More than you think, son, more than you think..'-Doonesbury, in re the condominium commercials).
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 8/22
Oh, good. Snape is able to reconcile the Received Party Line with his love for Hermione (and doesn't have to go into the fact that Lily was never the saint that so many people believe her to be).
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 8/19
Awww...Mr. Ferritt really loved her. And someday the two of them will make beautiful mulch together.

But I'd be careful how I'd pick those roses.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 8/17
Well, here's hoping that the property taxes on the real estate aren't more than he can pay; and it's nice to see Snape actually getting something for himself, rather than always having to sacrifice for the sake of others.

Aunt Ester sounds like a corker.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 8/13
Well-in a way, he did give her real estate-he gave her part of his office and pretty much all of his heart.

Minerva will twit him, however, that it wasn't necessary to tramp through a blizzard for it. But oh well.

I love the raven cloak, too-that one is special.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 8/6
I think Snape is complimented at thinking Hermione felt he was still slipping her the potion, actually.

And even more complimented that she is happy with him without it.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »