Reviews for PTSD
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 29 . 9/2
Mr. Ferritt was very touching.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 14 . 9/2
Nice to know your animagus form before you begin. A rat would be good for quick escapes and hiding. I see Hermione as a wise Owl.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 8/29
Oh, yes, both of them are making progress. Personally, I would burn the whole estate down in glorious flames-and then rebuild, even better.

Nobody deserves the kind of ghosts that Snape has.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 8/26
What a clever way of proposing! And what a pure-blooded way when you think of it ("Dad, what does real estate have to do with sex?' 'More than you think, son, more than you think..'-Doonesbury, in re the condominium commercials).
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 8/22
Oh, good. Snape is able to reconcile the Received Party Line with his love for Hermione (and doesn't have to go into the fact that Lily was never the saint that so many people believe her to be).
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 8/19
Awww...Mr. Ferritt really loved her. And someday the two of them will make beautiful mulch together.

But I'd be careful how I'd pick those roses.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 8/17
Well, here's hoping that the property taxes on the real estate aren't more than he can pay; and it's nice to see Snape actually getting something for himself, rather than always having to sacrifice for the sake of others.

Aunt Ester sounds like a corker.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 8/13
Well-in a way, he did give her real estate-he gave her part of his office and pretty much all of his heart.

Minerva will twit him, however, that it wasn't necessary to tramp through a blizzard for it. But oh well.

I love the raven cloak, too-that one is special.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 8/6
I think Snape is complimented at thinking Hermione felt he was still slipping her the potion, actually.

And even more complimented that she is happy with him without it.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 8/1
Oh, hey, the two of them kissing in front of the school would certainly amuse everyone and make Hermione happy...
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 7/30
Lovely chapter! Yes, I would say that she's accepted his suit.

And I agree that Minerva is helping them by letting them have time together.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 7/26
Ha! She's throwing him horribly off-schedule (though I thought the never-tangling combs were a great idea and I want some).

But you know, I don't think he'll mind.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 7/23
Ah, yes. I can't say I blame Snape for being cautious. Lily "she tore out my heart and stomped that sucker flat" made him somewhat less than eager to have it happen again.

But I think Hermione is going to step up the pace (though I wouldn't mind a pair of dragon hide gloves, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 7/18
I'm surprised that Minerva wants to see Hermione and Snape together-you'd think she'd hate seeing an evil Slytherin with a Gryffindor Princess. But even she can tell that Hermione is unhappy without him (and Lily was just fine that way).
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 7/17
So, is Snape ever going to get any treatment for his own PTSD?

Of course not. No matter what happens to him, he's going to be called on to help others, without ever getting any himself, sigh.
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »