Reviews for PTSD
Lakelady chapter 24 . 8/12
Totally love the whole idea of brave, resourceful Severus running & hiding deep w/i a rigidly protocoled pureblood courting tradition. And then putting his own spin on everything so Hermione is hopelessly confused. Also love that both Minerva & Hermione understand him completely.

Severus doing all this scheming & planning & stressing about the gift of the hair comb & then just handing it to her when she walks in the room-so utterly awkward & cluelessly male-how wonderfully
Adorkable!
Love Hermione's response, too. You GO, Girl!
Mel chapter 49 . 8/10
What a charming story. I liked how you added an epilogue for everyone at the end (even Wendell hahaha). Well done! Thank you for sharing.
AiymaSnikies chapter 8 . 7/11
I love the way Severus thinks "The-Boy-Who-Wouldn't-Shut-The-Hell-Up"
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 10 . 6/5
Blushing?! No way! I love it! And nice work getting Draco to tackle Luna, I like where this is leading...
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 5 . 6/5
I am LOVING this so far! Of course they all need help, I can't believe I've never come across a fic with this subject matter before. I am so looking forward to reading all of this (most definitely at the expense of sleep) as you have already flagged up lots of fantastic points. Yay!
Flying Through Clouds chapter 24 . 6/4
I really enjoy Minerva playing matchmaker.
Erm...that was kind of creepy going from "Hey, yo, soft M rating" right into "Hermione is at her parents' graves"...
That evil cackling you hear? It's me. Sorry/not sorry.
Awww, why did you have to go and off Hermione's poor parents? WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU? *sniff*
Does Severus know why Hermione didn't go home over break? If not, why doesn't he ask her? If so, why don't we know?
Love the sarcasm.
I so love Hermione's break down of the therapist! Lol! And Snape, classic.
I had to comment about the end of chapter four. Nice last line ;)
daisycb chapter 49 . 4/5
Beautiful story. It is so peaceful without Dumbledore
This is adorably sweet despite the underlying seriousness of the subject matter. The PTSD is sprinkled throughout the story, and it is often the underlying factor that moves the action along, but it isn't heavy handed and is always treated like something that can be overcome. The story itself if charming and funny, largely a romance with few moments of angst and plenty of entertaining dialogue. I loved it. Now I need to go check out the writer's other work.
1,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »