Reviews for PTSD
Lunaticflower chapter 48 . 6/26/2014
(Review for chapter 49)
Loved reading this! Your final chapter had a lot of cute and funny surprises.
Lots of fan-love from an epilogue-wary reader ;D
Lunaticflower chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
This attempt at blackmail is really remarkable :D
I enjoy reading this so much and especially like all the magical theory that you put into the story and how you write Minerva. I have to say though that I liked the first chapters when the focus was more on PTSD a bit better. I have been a SS/HG shipper for some time now but somehow my appetite for super sweet romance has declined in the past months. Not your fault of course, your story only made me realize. That I still enjoy the story so far is a compliment to your writing style and humor in my opinion :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I read the first part of this story before when it wasn't completed jet. I now plan to read the whole story and have enjoyed myself very much so far. This chapter about is (and probably will stay one of) my favorite chapters. I would love to read more about Pansy because I really like the way you portray her here.
Thanks for sharing :D,
Lunaticflower
Claudilla chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
gods love evil Severus, mwhahaha!
Claudilla chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
oh very droll and clever Severus, love this!
Icanbeaduck chapter 49 . 4/21/2014
Loved this story
crotia chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
you certainly add up to the humor genre
crotia chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
I like your courtship idea it is really humorous and cute
hippononymous chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
How do you write a story without even being able to spell characters' names correctly?
hippononymous chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
*Umbridge
*Thicknesse
crotia chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Poor man, Hermione gave him a huge verbal dressing down
crotia chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Good work Snape
satene chapter 49 . 2/7/2014
This is an amazing story! So much fun, and so beautifully written... Thank you!
centava chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Love the flirty, yet snarky banter! And loved Hermione's gentle letdown of Ron-nicely done.
Syl chapter 49 . 12/29/2013
This is a wonderful story that had me laughing out loud in many places. Great job and thanks for keeping the spirit of snarky Snape alive.
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »