Reviews for PTSD
snapify52 chapter 49 . 12/17/2013
Love this story. There was quite a change in tone once Severus started courting Hermione so it almost read like two stories. I liked both of them. Now I want a story about Headmasters Snape and Headmaster Krum. See how greedy you've made me? Thanks a bunch for writing and sharing and best wishes in your writing career - may you be ridiculously happy and successful you generous writer you!
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Very enjoyable and I've only skimmed the first chapters before checking your profile. Yes! Lots of other stories to enjoy. Your writing skills show and it didn't surprise me to read you are making money as a writer. I hope you'll continue posting as a fandom author apart from really making a living out of your
Twizard2013 chapter 49 . 12/8/2013
This was a really cute story. Thanks for sharing it.
Twizard2013 chapter 46 . 12/8/2013
Draco dating a muggle? Our world is coming to an end, and him dating Ron is too precious.
Twizard2013 chapter 45 . 12/8/2013
Glad Ron apologized to Severus.
Twizard2013 chapter 44 . 12/8/2013
Haha. Was that an intentional pun? Poppy is blooming!
Twizard2013 chapter 42 . 12/8/2013
That was a quick switch from talking with poppy to watching dancing at a wedding. LOL,
Twizard2013 chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
Severus is funny as expectant father. Congrats on selling another story.
Zeilya chapter 49 . 11/29/2013
Loved it
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 49 . 11/28/2013
This story was delightfully charming and well written. Also a wonderful job was done in touching upon the likely PTSDs caused by the war without getting depressing and angst-ridden. I liked seeing a lighter Severus while he managed to retain his snark. Positively endearing.

Thanks so much for writing!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 49 . 11/26/2013
You've written an absolutely adorable story. Congratulations!
hkmac chapter 49 . 11/24/2013
A lovely story. Thank you for making me laugh and making me love Severus even more.
Lunaticflower chapter 49 . 11/11/2013
Normally I'm not a big fan of let's-wrap-this-up-and-name-all-the-grandchildren- after-dead-people kind of epilogues. Your version of it was kind of awesome and funny though to be honest :D
Thank you again for writing and sharing this beautiful story. I had great fun reading it!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 49 . 11/10/2013
Beautifully written! Your story flows incredibly well, I enjoyed every minute of it - I haven't laughed so much in quite a while, and the fluffiness was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this :)
Little Miss Muggle chapter 49 . 11/10/2013