Reviews for PTSD
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 10/26/2015
Oh, what a lovely chapter! One of the reasons everyone else does fewer detentions is that Snape does most of them, or is used as a threat to make kids behave. It's a pain in the rear being Bad Cop all the time-it's nice that Hermione is waiting up for him with such good news (or would be if she hadn't fallen asleep). But morning tells the happy tale.
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 10/24/2015
Well, I hope Hermione has an easy pregnancy-I expect Severus wasn't that cantankerous as a young child till all the abuse he suffered made him bad-tempered. Anyway, he calms down well enough when Hermione kisses them. I think they'll be just fine.
Gill4623 chapter 49 . 10/22/2015
Fabulous well written story. Loved the interactions between Severus and Minerva especially.
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 10/20/2015
Well, yes, if anyone could devise impenetrable bubble wrap that still allowed Hermione to breathe, I'm sure he would wrap it around her.

And heaven help the baby if she's a girl-she won't be allowed to meet boys till she's ninety.

Lovely chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
Well, if Hermione wants a baby, I'm sure that Severus will be happy to oblige, once he has a moment to think about it (and what a ferociously intelligent child it will be, too).
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 10/16/2015
Ha! And if he does a good job, he'll be stuck with decorating forever after. Such motivation!
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 10/16/2015
Yes, Hermione is being carefully shoehorned into teaching instead of being dumped into an icy creek; but then, Minerva likes Hermione, and as we all learned, Albus did not necessarily like Severus.

But Snape needs to be allowed to teach children who actually want to be there, and who have already learned good habits (my husband says he wants to get them after they're toilet trained).

However, Severus is quite right about the need to train the newbies into some semblance of decent lab procedure.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 10/14/2015
Well...Snape does have the chance to legally hex Ron for being an idiot, if he does agree to be part of the wedding. He'd do it for that along!
ELovesFanFic chapter 49 . 10/13/2015
I constantly read, then reread this beautiful work of art. It's become a constant to me, one I feel I can always turn too. You're a true talent. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
Aww. This is really sweet, and I hope they have a buzzer sounding when it's almost time to add the nitrates. Somehow I don't think they'll be paying attention.
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 9/29/2015
I love how things are resolving between the two of them as they grow used to their new life together.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 9/16/2015
Awww...this was a lovely proposal, and rather obviously, it worked.

I really like the relationship that Severus has with all his friends, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 9/14/2015
Good interim chapter-Lucius Malfoy is still important to Severus, but Lucius knows if he wants to keep it that way, he'd better approve of Hermione and do a little groveling.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 49 . 9/7/2015
Thank you for sharing this tale. It's been my bedtime story for several nights. I enjoyed the notes on what happened to everyone. very cute.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 45 . 9/7/2015
Well, well, well. Maybe Severus has something in his magic bag to help Ron with his problem, since he helped so many right after the war. I have to admit, I don't mind a bit of Ron bashing, but if he can be separated from Hermione without seriously damaging his character, so much the better.
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »