Reviews for PTSD
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 41 . 9/7/2015
How wonderful for you to be published. Congratulations!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 29 . 9/2/2015
Mr. Ferritt was very touching.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Nice to know your animagus form before you begin. A rat would be good for quick escapes and hiding. I see Hermione as a wise Owl.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 8/29/2015
Oh, yes, both of them are making progress. Personally, I would burn the whole estate down in glorious flames-and then rebuild, even better.

Nobody deserves the kind of ghosts that Snape has.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
What a clever way of proposing! And what a pure-blooded way when you think of it ("Dad, what does real estate have to do with sex?' 'More than you think, son, more than you think..'-Doonesbury, in re the condominium commercials).
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
Oh, good. Snape is able to reconcile the Received Party Line with his love for Hermione (and doesn't have to go into the fact that Lily was never the saint that so many people believe her to be).
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Awww...Mr. Ferritt really loved her. And someday the two of them will make beautiful mulch together.

But I'd be careful how I'd pick those roses.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 8/17/2015
Well, here's hoping that the property taxes on the real estate aren't more than he can pay; and it's nice to see Snape actually getting something for himself, rather than always having to sacrifice for the sake of others.

Aunt Ester sounds like a corker.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 8/13/2015
Well-in a way, he did give her real estate-he gave her part of his office and pretty much all of his heart.

Minerva will twit him, however, that it wasn't necessary to tramp through a blizzard for it. But oh well.

I love the raven cloak, too-that one is special.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
I think Snape is complimented at thinking Hermione felt he was still slipping her the potion, actually.

And even more complimented that she is happy with him without it.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
Oh, hey, the two of them kissing in front of the school would certainly amuse everyone and make Hermione happy...
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
Lovely chapter! Yes, I would say that she's accepted his suit.

And I agree that Minerva is helping them by letting them have time together.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
Ha! She's throwing him horribly off-schedule (though I thought the never-tangling combs were a great idea and I want some).

But you know, I don't think he'll mind.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 7/23/2015
Ah, yes. I can't say I blame Snape for being cautious. Lily "she tore out my heart and stomped that sucker flat" made him somewhat less than eager to have it happen again.

But I think Hermione is going to step up the pace (though I wouldn't mind a pair of dragon hide gloves, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
I'm surprised that Minerva wants to see Hermione and Snape together-you'd think she'd hate seeing an evil Slytherin with a Gryffindor Princess. But even she can tell that Hermione is unhappy without him (and Lily was just fine that way).
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »