Reviews for PTSD
Twizard2013 chapter 46 . 12/8/2013
Draco dating a muggle? Our world is coming to an end, and him dating Ron is too precious.
Twizard2013 chapter 45 . 12/8/2013
Glad Ron apologized to Severus.
Twizard2013 chapter 44 . 12/8/2013
Haha. Was that an intentional pun? Poppy is blooming!
Twizard2013 chapter 42 . 12/8/2013
That was a quick switch from talking with poppy to watching dancing at a wedding. LOL,
Twizard2013 chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
Severus is funny as expectant father. Congrats on selling another story.
Zeilya chapter 49 . 11/29/2013
Loved it
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 49 . 11/28/2013
This story was delightfully charming and well written. Also a wonderful job was done in touching upon the likely PTSDs caused by the war without getting depressing and angst-ridden. I liked seeing a lighter Severus while he managed to retain his snark. Positively endearing.

Thanks so much for writing!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 49 . 11/26/2013
You've written an absolutely adorable story. Congratulations!
hkmac chapter 49 . 11/24/2013
A lovely story. Thank you for making me laugh and making me love Severus even more.
Lunaticflower chapter 49 . 11/11/2013
Normally I'm not a big fan of let's-wrap-this-up-and-name-all-the-grandchildren- after-dead-people kind of epilogues. Your version of it was kind of awesome and funny though to be honest :D
Thank you again for writing and sharing this beautiful story. I had great fun reading it!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 49 . 11/10/2013
Beautifully written! Your story flows incredibly well, I enjoyed every minute of it - I haven't laughed so much in quite a while, and the fluffiness was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this :)
Little Miss Muggle chapter 49 . 11/10/2013
Wonderful story :)
kittyperry chapter 49 . 11/10/2013
I absolutely adored this story. I loved it and the ending. Marvellous. Thank you so much for sharing it.
kittyperry chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I loved this chapter. Minerva's wonderful. I loved how she compared Severus to Albus. I loved the thought of Severus getting Draco to help Luna out. I just loved all of it - especially the thought of Minerva making Severus blush.
Lunaticflower chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
The last lines of this chapter are some of the best in fanfiction :D
I started reading this story earlier but then put it of until it was completed. Now it is doing a great job of making my weekend a lot more fun. Thanks for that!
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »