Reviews for PTSD
Sampdoria chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I loved it, it was the very best a snarky Severus could have a conversation with Neville:-))
DoctorWhoAreYou chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I actually quite enjoy this little story you have going here! Update soon!
meg527 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
This is great! Thanks!
hkmac chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. This sentenced made me chuckle: "Damn. The woman had a point. He bought so many dodgy ingredients that it was hard to keep track sometimes…" I like your Severus who sees a wrong and tries to fix it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Very interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
duj chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
He'd better fix that side-effect or there could be a population explosion a bit sooner than the kids are ready for.

On a more serious note, it's typical of wizardry to try to fix the problem with Potions and Charms rather than counselling or therapy. They always go for the quick-fix, but unfortunately all it does is paper over the cracks. Does he envision the students dosing up for the rest of their lives? Minerva's too sentimental to think of it, but she really shouldn't have given in so readily. He would probably have agreed to a more controlled regimen than she's just approved.
StrongHermione chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This made me smile, thank you for sharing. It is wonderful that he is stepping in where no one else will and recognises that these children are all affected by what they've gone through.

I love the last line too... certainly opens up another possibility.
use2b2t2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I am really liking this. Not many stories are written about how the students felt after the battle, trying to get their lives back to a sense of normalcy.

Mare
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I just love it:-))
guiltypleasure2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Hahahhaha, this is quite fun to read. Thanks for another chapter.
chrissie86 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Still snickering... An alive and snarky Snape... *sigh*...
This is really cute and I'm looking forward to seeing more of those bunnies ;)
furface294 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
no it would not be good for Longbottom to have the same reaction as Hermione did LOL, nice one !
migotka21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow so cute and fluffy... I'd love to read an alternative story with Neville and Hermione mixing whatever medium (food? drink? air?) he used to deliver his anti-depressant. Plus I like you keep him alive, it works as an anti-depressant, too.
M.
duj chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Tee hee.
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
LMAO. Thanks for dispensing your own brand of cheering charm this evening. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!