Reviews for PTSD
Kallanit chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I'm curious... you mentioned Hermione paying "a higher price than most for the fall of Voldemort" and there's been no mention of Harry, Ron or Ginny so far - did Harry and any of the Weasleys survive? Does the higher price include only what the Trio went through when on the horcrux hunt or does is also include the deaths of the people she's closest to?
duj chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Let's hope she gives that one only a passing thought and settles for something a bit less showy. She doesn't have the skills for the job (authoring books on how to win friends and influence people is recommended), but even a failed DL is a nuisance.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Severus Snape: Deatheater, Master Spy, Potions Master, Former Headmaster of Hogwarts and cuddle bunny to one Miss Hermione Granger. Now has two new titles. School Guidance Councillor and school teddy bear. Ever girl has had one teddy bear that the guy who let's you cry no matter how uncomfortable it makes him. Though I think Severus would probably servely injure anyone who would call him that to his face.
notwritten chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Really very nice. Keep smiling. :-)
woodshark chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
You are a great writer. The humor in this is wonderful. Very few fanfiction stories have me laughing as continuously as you do! Great job!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Severus Snape: single-handedly solving all the problems Hogwarts has to offer, big and small.

I think he handled that quite well. I loved the line at the end too, it was the perfect way to end the chapter. I like ending on a humorous note. And as my own chapter of Charmed is getting particularly angsty, I needed the bit of gaiety. :)
Sampdoria chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Another great update, thank you.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Awe, Severus is really just a softie in this. :D
Lunaticflower chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Great that we also see something about other characters beside Hermione. I think that Pansy's live after the war could form an interesting and complete story in itself.
Although I think that Severus has enough own problems I still enjoy his counseling adventures. I love the story line and look forward to the next chapter!
mom2divas chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Another lovely chapter! I really like the Severus in this story. I did find a couple small errors: it's written as "legitimacy" when it should be "legilimancy" and you have "eyes pupils" where it should be one or the other not both. However, those 2 small things aside, it really was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
My first thoughts upon seeing there was a new chapter: YAY!

Now, after reading the chapter: yay for Severus-Hermione feels! She's so...in control. It's like, Hermione has seen enough, done enough and is smart enough to know her own way and she isn't afraid to show it. Even to Severus Snape. Though I'm sure that doesn't dispel the strain bubbling beneath her skin.

I love how you describe your "battle" with Severus to twist him into your own uses...I've felt the same thing with the character as I write my own stories. The trio and Draco, for example, put up a valiant fight (one that is still on going) - they just don't want to be friends. And Harry is absolutely disgusted that I put Hermione with "the ferret."

I'm looking forward to watching this rapport grow!
duj chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Sweet. This was unexpected backstory, but it works.
SweetNothingness chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I love this new take. It's sweet and refreshing and funny in parts. Really- thank you for the story!
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I liked this little bit of character development. :) Thanks for posting!

hm88
Sampdoria chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Great update, I really love this story:-)
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »