Reviews for PTSD
DoctorWhoAreYou chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Aww what cute friendly interaction they have!
duj chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
The line between student and teacher has been blurred by the war and Order membership. But as long as he's in a position of authority over her, they should be keeping a certain distance.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Interesting. I hope Ron doesn't take the break-up too badly. I hate it when Ron acts like an ass after they separate. After seven years of close friendship like they've had, I hardly think they couldn't continue to be friends.

Severus and Hermione flirting. Love it!
ashtree22 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
He's not going to last to graduation
guiltypleasure2 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
It is good she told Ron it was over, that relationship would really never stand the test of time.

I love how Severus is conversing with Hermione as if she were his equal. MMph something brewing there? :D
Sampdoria chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
What a enjoyable Chapter, Hermione and Severus bickering was excellently written;.))
Mione21 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
:) Evil grin...Love it! Scotch with Severus. Pass the bottle, nix the tumbler, take a swig and grab some robes. Haachaachaa! Okay, I just lost my mind, but that was your fault, because it is just so damn good. Great chapter!
dragoon811 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Lovely, of course!

Yeti uvula. Gross. You must know a great deal about Scotch - I know nearly nothing of alcohol lol. I really enjoy his sense of humor and personality in this chapter! Awesome! :)
sbrande chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Oh this is a classic. Please continue when you find the time.

Love Sonia :)
ozarkmoon chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Severus is just too funny in this - something I suspected he would develop into after the war and Tom/Albus with there inane ideals. I am so enjoying this story, even though I am usually a strictly "M" story follower... Thanks.
Kallanit chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I loved the hilarious nature of the first few chapters and I hope that continues but it's also good to see a more serious aspect to the story in contrast, like you've shown in this and the previous chapter. You're balancing fun and serious very well.
Kallanit chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I'm curious... you mentioned Hermione paying "a higher price than most for the fall of Voldemort" and there's been no mention of Harry, Ron or Ginny so far - did Harry and any of the Weasleys survive? Does the higher price include only what the Trio went through when on the horcrux hunt or does is also include the deaths of the people she's closest to?
duj chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Let's hope she gives that one only a passing thought and settles for something a bit less showy. She doesn't have the skills for the job (authoring books on how to win friends and influence people is recommended), but even a failed DL is a nuisance.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Severus Snape: Deatheater, Master Spy, Potions Master, Former Headmaster of Hogwarts and cuddle bunny to one Miss Hermione Granger. Now has two new titles. School Guidance Councillor and school teddy bear. Ever girl has had one teddy bear that the guy who let's you cry no matter how uncomfortable it makes him. Though I think Severus would probably servely injure anyone who would call him that to his face.
notwritten chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Really very nice. Keep smiling. :-)
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »