Reviews for Complicated
Being A Wallflower chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is lovely! The emotion is really good, and your description too. But there's also quite a few typos - would that have been after the beta-ing? I don't know. You used your prompts well, and I enjoyed reading it. Lovely piece of writing - keep going!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have a soft spot for post-war fics, so I loved all the emotion in this. I think you've definitely captured the essence of the George/Angelina relationship - it makes me so sad, and I liked that Angelina didn't 100% want to be with George because it must be awful having so many reminders of Fred and trying not to have George as a substitute. And it must be hard on George too, and you definitely put that across. Good job :)
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was a wonderful emotional one-shot I loved it. The emotions that they both felt were very believable, the fact that Angelina was conflicted with her emotions because she still loved Fred even though he was dead and yet she was starting to love George as well was really moving. I liked how Angelina and George felt guilty for being together/liking each other because Fred was dead. There was only one thing that I saw wrong which was;

he glared at his. It should be she glared at his. Other than that this was an emotional one-shot and I liked it; good job.