Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 8/2
awwww so sweet
felena1971 chapter 19 . 6/13
I wasn't so sure when I started reading this because it was a twist on Beauty and the Beast. I'm happy to say now that that I'm done that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. None of it was too cliché or sickly sweet. It stayed within canon but brought in enough of the Disney telling of Beauty and the Beast to be recognizable and fun. Great story!
HGRHfan35 chapter 19 . 3/16
Seeing that Emma is now playing Belle in 'Beauty & the Beast', finding this little gem made me smile.
I really loved it. Read like a charm.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
I may have squealed a tiny bit,it was all so romantic! With a bit of angsty comfort thrown into the overall,perfect :P
Simona Polle chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Reading the first chapters I didnt think it would turn in all the Beuty and the Beast thing, but I reallly liked.
101cecilia101 chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Love it!
Snarky Granger chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
OOPS I forgot to review. I love this story and I love how you used Beauty and the Beast as a background! So Sweet! LOVED IT!

Ron and Tonks are so cute together. :)
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Really cute story. Just wanted to let you know that chapters 6 and 15 seem to be from a Lucius/Hermione story, not Remus/Hermione.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
love the story
EmilyWoods chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I HATE WHEN A STORY MAKES HERMIONE STUPID.
EmilyWoods chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
AND SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS GROWN UP...WHAT A BABY
Dagger-Seishin chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Lol very cute very funny seeing as b&b is my fav princess story lol.
Rea558750 chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
This was to cute :3
VampireWitch96 chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
THE FEELS! OMG I CAN'T! ASDFGHJKL;QWERTYUIOP[ZXCVBNM,! SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE! MY NEW OTP!
sreii chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Aww! I read it again! I love it so much! I'm glad they got their 'happy ending'!
I love how it doesn't 'mirror' Beauty and the Beast, and how you added your own twist!
This was the first HG/RL story I've read on FanFiction, and it is by FAR the best story I've read! (Better than JK R.)

I hope you make a sequel! (or maybe another HG/RL story?) Maybe? Possibly?

:) Thank you for writing such a magnificient story!