Reviews for Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening
IForgotMyName chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You are the writer that made Red Beauty my second OTP. Your stories are adorable! :)
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Greatness in a oneshot.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awww. Ruby is a sweetheart as a wolf and as a human
myfreezedriedlove chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is adorable. I love wolf!Ruby, especially this playful, cute version of her. This story is pretty much what made me start shipping Red Beauty; I just love their interactions together and you write them so well.
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is one of those stories that's just so damned fluffy you feel like once you finish it, you could die happy. fluff. so. much. fluff. *tackle-hug's you* give me more like this pleeeeeeaaaassseee i need fluff in mah life.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This story made me laugh a lot. Great job :)
Kitaronicus chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
dawww so cute! I really love how you told this!
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was so sweet! I just finished season one of Once Upon A Time but I already love this pairing.
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ack, this was so cute! And the whole end bit with the wolf references? Hi-larious!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I've always thought Robert Frost could use hot lesbians ;3

And now I want bacon. And snow. And for OUAT to have hot lesbian characters in it. *sigh*
Spiritwolf71 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Another very sweet story involving these two. I can completely envision them together and Belle having some fun with the wolf and looking out for each other. I love reading your stories, you seem to think and write of the same pairing I can only envision and you do a fantastic job
SLJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaah, you do it so well ;_; makingme feel all warm and fuzzy inside. _ I loved this story. So many great lines, the ending banter especially! And the speech about reading to children by Belle is going in my Facebook status, linking to here of course. XD Simply wonderful! Well written!
Xam21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I adored and revered you as one of my favorite LotS C/K & C/D writers so imagine my utter glee when I checked this fandom and saw that you have graced this lovely pairing with your gift of fic!

I don't know how you do it, but once again, your immersion in a 'verse is so profound that you have captured Ruby (both in wolf and human forms) and Belle's characters perfectly, told a compelling story that endeared these two women to me even further, and made this femslash pairing richer and much more interesting. Ruby and Belle definitely had THAT kind of chemistry from the first moment they interacted at Granny's Diner, and I love how you capitalized on that chem and expanded it further with this AU, incorporating Ruby's wolf nature and Belle's unconditional acceptance of that part of her. I love the banter between lady and wolf; even Belle's retorts are so spot-on, I could almost hear the actress utter the lines as I read your words (yes, complete with the British accent! That's how good you are! :))

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. :) I sincerely hope to read and partake in more future Ruby/Belle fics from your brilliant mind. This fandom needs beautiful and talented writers like you to soar. :)

-Xam