Reviews for Dying World
Michelle chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Please continue! I'm already hooked!
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Their inner worlds so perfectly reflect their personalities, don't they? Renji's is wild, jungle and overgrow; hidden strength and power. Byakuya's is more sedate, organized, tended - just as his own great power is. But, beneath that very organized exterior (gardens) is a hidden place for his heart (the cabin). The mental image of them joined is rather pretty (and very green!).

And now Byakuya will need all of his and Renji's strength. I love this. Renji is so crazy strong, only still untempered (everyone forgets he graduated top of the accelerated class). Figures that they realize their feelings (consciously, anyway) and now this happens. I am looking forward to seeing Renji get Bya back on his feet, and get them both back to where they belong.

As a related side note - have you seen Renji's improved bankai? Yeah, he's got strength - cool, awesome, sexy strength!
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Spunky! Update please! :)) Its just getting good! :))
Moegi chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I'm so glad you updated this one! The "inner world" is one of the most interesting ideas in Bleach, and it's so romantic to think that two of them could fuse with soul mates... I loved when you wrote it on the Shattered Moon series and it's lovely how you made it on this one too. The first chapter with a different perspective of the manga scene was already great, and now all the focus on Renji's feelings about what happened, it's amazing! I'm very curious about the influence of outside events on them inside the inner worlds, Soutaichou's bankai probably will make them suffer a bit...
karenaangel1986 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Noooo! Someone save little bayakuya. Love it
HikariMustang25 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
dammit it poor byakuya and renji
kyuumihaira chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Bad Byakuya! If your gonna die, your going to die with Renji!
alabirdie chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
oh no, don't die bya! you and renji need a happily ever after! this story is looking good, can't wait for the next chapter :)
slytherin's daughter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
this is really interesting...
berty05 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is beautiful! The drama, the tragedy, the love, the sacrifice! It's all so captivating. This one's a keeper. Hope u update soon. :)
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Soul and I were so captivated. I read those chapters and cried my eyes out of course but this is truly amazing. I really can't wait for the next chapter. What DOES Byakuyas inner world look like? And Renji's? Well, I'll find out, won't I?
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting concept.
Lochness Nessie chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I like it so far! :3 I can't wait for more. But this was all so tragic when I read the manga... hated seeing ByaBya torn up. :( I hope it gets happier hehe.
DMK chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh, poor Bya and Renji! Another wonderful start! I can understand why your muse is taking a nap, she's been working overtime!
EagleStrigi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I wanna read more as always! :3 I still was a bit confused at the first part, but when I realized where it was and all that I thought that it was really funny and cute, but damn annoying that they got interrupted... :(