Reviews for Too Much To Ask For
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I read this story a few months ago and I really liked it and I wanted to retread it and the first chapters seemed different and didn't flow with the story is that just me personally I like it the way you had it before
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
You have a gift. This was hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read(in any category). Strong charcaters, detailed intricte plot, it was just fantastic. Thank you so much for posting this. Please don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
that was awesome! and dang, I honestly think that evelyn probably looks awesome in that dress, from how you described it, though in my mind I like to think she would look better in light blue.
CahillGirl2001 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Good! I love being thrown for a loop! also, I honestly think that the fact that your not hinting at them sleeping together is actually a good thing. I don't like stories like that much.
2lazy2logon chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
So sweeereeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
2lazy2logon chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
Very good.
nevah nyrum chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I just needed to say thank you. For everything that you've done, for the countless hours of work you've put in, thank you. The final "farewell" at the end of After All I wan completely bawling. It has such a ringing finality to it that it stings. I can't believe how well you wove Evelyn into the plot, as well as your use of realistic language for the time. This story had literally left a gaping hole in my chest, and I haven't figured out how to stop crying yet...
Atlafan1286 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
I love the way you detailed her dress, it really sounds beautiful
Atlafan1286 chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Great, I love loops!
Atlafan1286 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Yay! We finally get to meet Peter!
Atlafan1286 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I think the tiger is a really cool idea
Atlafan1286 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I love the mermaids
Atlafan1286 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Love the story so far!
greendayjewels86 chapter 34 . 1/13/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was written very well. I enjoyed how well it flowed. The imagination and ingenuity I loved as well. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 33 . 10/1/2013
Awesome preview! Great job. ;)