Reviews for Perhaps Love Isn't All That Bad After All
Dbzlover500 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
*sniffsniff* feels like yesterday I was reading the first chapter! The ending was wonderful, truly great. All good things must come to an end however.
I loved it while it lasted!
EscapeReality.98 chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
I want more and I LOVED/LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Blah Blah Blah chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Awesome ending. Keep doin wad u doin
emikot316 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
i love her name! it sounds like some exotic flower. i really think you should make a short story on the four years. your writing is really good! i think its funny how Trunks was born a year before Goten, but Bella is born a year before Pantilya. for now i bid you adieu but you will see me soon!
emikot316 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
that is so sweet! aw Vegeta is a granddaddy!...
Wonder Pup Writes chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
You know I'll be reading the others too! But this story will always be one of my favorites!
ZalelTribal chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
wittykittylizzie chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
this was a really great story! I love how you did this pairing! i hope you do the sequel, it should be really interesting to see, well read. i also love your other story with bulla and goten, it's really good! consider this author followed!
GUEST 3000 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Please make the sequel called Bulla and Goten: Those Four Years
wittykittylizzie chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
just read the prequel and all the other chapters here, and this is some good stuff! love how sweet goten is! and i also love how they are taking the next step and their baby's name. bella lila son is such a beautiful name! i'm so excited to read the next chapter!
EscapeReality.98 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Dammit this was a short chapter, but it was a good one.
emikot316 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Bella Lila Son does have a pretty nice ring, doesn't it? finally they're taking it to the next level! i mean, their already engaged...
atal15 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
awww :') goten is a sweetheart 3
Dbzlover500 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
I'm glad that things are worked out between Bulla and Seventeen.
And I'm happy that Marron is moving on, now Bulla and Goten doesn't have any people issues anymore.
atal15 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013