Reviews for new time
imjustlikehumphery chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! Rain made the ultimate sacrifice for James's safety by puttin her in this wolf's harms way that was goin after him. Speakin of James it seems that him and Jasmine are in some deep water with Bane's superior who's James's father from the sound of it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! Well Kate told her daughter Rain to hope for a miracle and I have a feelin, based on how both Rain and Jak reacted that it was realized. Hopefully everything turns out well. If it is indeed James, how is his father and axel gonna react? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Great chapter sky, keep it up! Wow I guess Jasmine doesn't love James as much as I thought she did cause she's gonna marry another friend of her's. Wonder if James is gonna be able to move past Jasmine? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Troygroomes chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
poor guy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hey skystorm it's heartless333 on my iPad love the story's
imjustlikehumphery chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! It's too bad that James/Attack and Jasmine are betrothed but at least both Rain and James and Jasmine and Jak can stay friends. Is Bane that determined to have Jasmine and James wed that if he wated to leave with Rain that he'd kill em by throwin em off the train into a river? I really hope he's ok. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! I was wrong Attack went back into James and that ain't good at all cause Jasmine's betrothed to Attack. What's Humphery gonna do about this? His son Jak is in love with Jasmine and I think he knows that they are. Dang Bane isn't too fair with his daughter is she? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! Kate and Humphery have their kids back and jak now has a girlfriend. I'm proud of Rain for standin up to Attack, it weakened him some cause he's used to people bein intimitated by him and Rain wasn't at all intimitated by him. Also it looks like the fight forced Attack out of James and now they're their own wolf now. What will Attack try next? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! So those mysterious wolves appear to be jak's former father and sister. Wonder how and why they got separated? I'm glad that after rain was taken by james he gained control of himself and heped her escape. How did rain know his name? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! I hope nothin bad happened to Jasmine and who is the figure that's over her and how do Jak and Rain know him or her? Also it looks as if Humphery and Kate are on their pups trails and bein helped once again by Paddy and Marcel on their way to the Snow Tribe pack which must be Jasmine's pack. Can't wait for the next chapter! On a personal note skystorm, I'm pretty surprised that I've been the only one to read the sequel so far. If I remember right ya had a pretty good followin with POAT. I wonder why they haven't discovered the sequel yet? Anyway keep goin ur doin great!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! Well it looks like Jasmine was the best thing to happen to both Jak and Rain in terms of bien protected and loved. It looks like Jasmine and Jak are deeply in love even though they just met, guess it's love at first sight for the both of em. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Great story so far skystorm, keep it up! First Jak and Rain go to an abandoned POAT building then Jak, still bein irked at Humphery his father, lies in a train car and then Rain comes to see if he's alright and both of em end up gettin relocated to who knows where. Kate and Humphery are gonna go ballistic after the pack searches for em and bein unable to find em. Wonder where those two troublemakers got located to? Hopefully Marcel and Paddy are around like they were when their parents needed them. Can't wait for the next chapter!