Reviews for Reflected Darkly
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Glad you're back loved it BTW I know i've said this but you've inspired my writing and hope to read more
werewolves1999 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Can u do a story for this one
It's really good.
Plz continue ur lileyverse stories they are really good
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hey there and welcome back! I have missed your stories but I understand how life can change and things, my life has changed as well thank goodness for the better, but enough of me now on to this awesome story! I loved how you incorporated your story charachters with Miley and Emily I love it, I also have an idea myself that won't leave me so I'm going to write it and post it as soon as I can. Awesome comeback in my opinion. Can't wait for another Lileyverse story!
intheparrotsbeak chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It has been a while, friend.
I never got a notification of this story, and I randomly decided to check your profile today. What a surprise, huh?!
I shall review in the style that only you receive from me, to reminisce of the times I would spend hours a day reading your works. The first time. Where every new chapter was a new adventure.

Another surprise, eh? Haha, Hemsworth? Really?! Have you stooped this low? I love the irl couple, don't get me wrong. But you give me my fantasy land. Shall I be disappointed in you? Imagine me waggling my finger in put-down.

What the fuck? Your dream sequences always are a highlight for me. But this is a bit different, isn't it? Seeing yourself, in a younger form, sitting on your couch looking at you. Chills.

You have unlocked the achievement of one-upping yourself in a matter of seconds. Pat yourself on the back.

Holy. Shall I give a visual reference of my eyes? O.O is not large enough. You've done it again, mastermind.

I had to finish this story before writing any more. Your imagination never ceases to amaze me. You've nearly topped yourself. I love that you even came up with this idea, it's beautiful and mind-blowing. I love it.

I can't believe this was during Thanksgiving season. That was only a month ago, this now beig Christmas season. Curse for not sending me an e-mail.

It was amazing to read your work again, thank you for the pleasure. I'm gla to hear your daughter and yourself are doing better. As I say, even of everything seems to be going downhill.. we're 6 ft. above ground instead of under, and that is a very good thing. :)
I hope things continue to get better, and that they allow you to continue writing.

MileyDreamer
pat alex chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
wow, that was awesome having miley and lilly show up to set miley straight, loved the concept and am looking forward to more from my fav liley author
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
awesome cutsy little story i loved reading it! awesome job! :D
Lazy Penman chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It's lovely to see you back again. I've missed Liley, so I'm glad for something new on that front. Hopefully another Liley will find its way into creation but if not we still have your Lileyverse which is still one of my all-time favorites.

Thanks again for the great story.
makurutenoh chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OMG you're back! well this story was awesome, well it always is when you write it D
Im glad you're back!
Moxterminator chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Great story so glad to see you back, i hope that any health problems you and your daughter had are a thing of the past. wish yourself and your family well being, looking forward to maybe another liley verse story, really love them so hope thats soon.

Wish you well.
xbLuex chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
yep, it's been a long time! I'm glad you're still writing ) I really enjoyed reading from you again, you did a very good job, again! I hope I'll read more from you soon )
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! I really loved this little story. I wish this was real life. The way you spun reality was a nice work of art. I do love seeing our Liley as well, helping Miley to understand where she belongs. They are just so cute together.

I was so happy to see a new story from you as well. As the years have gone by, I'm moved on to different shows and different couples, but Liley will always be like home to me, it's where I got my start. And you will always be my favorite author in the fandom. So if you feel the need to write more, then I will certainly be back to read them.
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hm...

Overall I quite enjoyed it. Not how I would have done a fic like this, but still interesting. This opens up a lot of questions about what exactly this Miley and Lilly are.

If I had any complaints, it would be Emily taking it harder than Miley. You may know more than I do, but honestly she's working, uploading Youtube videos, having concerts, and IIRC in college right now. She hardly seems destroyed. Perhaps this is simply another dimension from our own...

Anyway, I am very glad to see you are alright. I still have not read We Got Nerve, but that's a good thing, given I read your fic at my lowest points. I wish you well, ma'am. Stay strong and safe.

Following the story just in case. I don't actually think it does anything given I already follow you.
ScorpioP chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
From your lips to the Fate's ears. Even without an Emiley twist to the story, it is clear that MC is headed toward a major trainwreck. Intervention from Liley is desperately needed.
venz07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Happy Thanksgiving!Thank you for sharing with us! :D
Ryan T. Morris chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great Story. Glad to hear that everythings OK with you and your family. Have a happy Thanksgiving!