Reviews for November
Liddy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I liked it a lot. The characters were in character and it was a nice and easy flow. My only argument would be the use of sex scenes in almost every chapter. Not that i don't like them, it's just that they get old if used to often. Especially back to back, other than that, this was a really good story. I'm glad i found it.
Viviane Renard chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing! You did a great job of writing Kakashi's perspective, and having him slowly peel away layers of Iruka's past to dig up past wounds that were still hurting him. One of my favorite scenes is when Kakashi says dopily, "You can hardly see them," about Iruka's lip scars, and then Iruka lashes out. I'm glad Kakashi, despite his unorthodox and Iruka-angering methods (loved the espionage and rule-breaking!), was able to threaten Mizuka into leaving Iruka alone. This story had a great mix of dark and light moments, and I'm glad that the light moments win out in the end when it comes to Kakashi and Iruka's relationship.
visitor chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Oooooh each chapter gets more interesting .please update soon.
wikedsinn chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I liked the second scene the "nightmare scene" I understand you had to cut for pacing but I think it add a dimension to Iruka beginning to trust Kakashi and Kakashi starting to show he cares.
Jukebox chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Thank you for sharing the cut scenes. It made more sense of the comment Iruka made about the bar to Kakashi in the story (the 'don't remind me' statement). Using abbreviations so as not to spoil if other's read the reviews, I originally had thought it was because of M being there, though I realize now that Iruka wasn't aware of M's part in what happened. The cut scene with the nightmare and Kakashi using diversionary tactics of 'hearing something' to help Iruka avoid embarassment/shame was very moving.
Jukebox chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
That was a thoroughly enjoyable story. I have to admit I was a bit jarred out of the story by the present tense of the last chapter when the rest of the chapters were in past tense, and how abruptly the story ended after such a slow buildup. But it was very well written. The unravelling of the mystery of what happened and who did it kept me completely engaged. Thank you for sharing!
cinnamonmajesty chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Damn it. Im sorry if this is a bit incoherent
BUT I WAS GOING TO SLEEP
AND I READ ONE CHAPTER
and then I couldnt stop.
Which I mean, props to you, amazing writing style, super fluid, love your story and plot,
BUT I NEEDED SLEEP.
;_;
JaketheDog33 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
As the other reviewers said, that was a wonderful conclusion to the story. I always felt real emotions coming through while reading this, not just angsty or sweet cliches. Thank you for this story.
Teage Dunsten chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
That was a perfect ending to your story. With the dark themes and undertones throughout the story the last chapter didn't end on a sickly sweet cliched note which fit the story so well. Yet it still left me satisfied. I loved every chapter and it would be nice if you wrote more stories for Naruto. Your writing style seems to fit the reality of the anime world in a way that one might not have even considered before but it makes sense.
Thanks for sharing.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Aww. That was actually heartwarming and healing. A good conclusion. I'm really relieved. This story was pretty scary. _; I'm glad Mizuki's been brought to justice and Kakashi and Iruka had managed to form this desperately needed life outside of their jobs.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hm, I wonder why Iruka is so pointed towards Kakashi...makes me wonder.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Awwe I loved it, can't wait for the epilogue!
kc chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I am looking forward to the next chapter. I have enjoyed this story so far and am happy that Iruka and Kakashi are together (sort of) in the end.
ousakouze chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This is a wonderfully dark piece of work! I like that you have added depth and new angle to the characters. Cannot wait to read the next installment.! Thank you so much for writing this!
alana chantelune chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I like very much this story ; I'm sorry, I can't exprim exactly what I like in it because my english is poor.