Reviews for Poor Unfortunate Souls
PuppiesRMyWeaknesscx chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Pls update! This is the best Captain Hook x Ariel story I've ever read:)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Oh gosh please do update! I am desperate to read whats next...so do please update fast...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Oh plssplss update for my poor unfortunate soul! I just love every bit of it! It's more realistic..the whole story and thats why i love it loads...so pls update! This is my fav. Story that i've read throughout all fanfictions!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
i'm so in love with story you made here, please post more
Treasure5683 chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
I love this story! Please update soon! :) :D
klg193 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
This is so great...such a different take on Hookriel. Please please please update this!
Enchanted19 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Why isnt this finished please update!
Lili009 chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Just found your story and I couldn't stop reading, I hope you will eventually continue it!
CountryGirl90 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
ohhh please please update soon I am dying to know the ending of this story! You have done a wonderful job on it so far! Ending Please!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
I love Hook and Ariel! A pirate and a mermaid are too cute! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
so update once a week... what happened?!
risewiththetide chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I have read all of your chapters and love every single one of them! I have been waiting sooooooo long for this latest chapter, it's an amazing story!
Jesstabulous chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
What a great update!

Nice to see you back in action, I know your last update prior to this chapter was awhile ago - it had me worried you were never going to continue such a wonderfully written story. Escpecially since it is one of my fav Ariel/Hook fics thus far. I can't wait to see what happens next, keep it up :)

Happy Writings!
Hannah chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
And she's back! And with another great chapter!

I love how bloodthristy Killian was with Le Grand, he did what we were all thinking of doing, what a bastard to sell her!

And I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking: WE WANT AN ARIEL AND HOOK KISS! AND NOW! :P

Also, I think your Ariel is much cooler than the one in the series, I was very disappointed!
VampWolf92 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013