Reviews for Blue Lies
THIS IS SKNSISBSJAW
YOU ARE IEIWJWKSMSOEBE
I LOVE YOU
Fezzes at 221b chapter 7 . 1/23
Just as I finished this, Ed Sheerans Lego House song finished and the last words are Outta all these things I've done, I will love you better now. and I was like omigod it fits.
and I thought you needed to know that.
I loved this fyi
Fez.
LovelyFangirls chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I... umm...write the sex tape chapter? /Castiel's reaction to it. OMG that must be done! I loved this story to death! I loved every minute of it! I'm also really surprised Dean didn't flip out when he realized that.. Crowley basically saw his boyfriend naked... and inserted a toy into said boyfriend.

I would be very very very very jealous. But maybe that's just me. I'm favoriting this, and following you in hoped of many more amazing fics in the future! _
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
oh my goodness... That was beautiful. And I'm not even referring to the smut. (That was pretty good though, and I'm not into smut in a disturbing way)
How did you even pull this off so well? It was so cute. With little ol Dean going freakon insane trying to find Cas, so that he can tell him he loves him, and that he knows everything about the little brat even though, Cas doesn't think anyone can ever love him properly cause he lies all the time and it turns out Dean was different, and I am literally crying, cause that was sooooo perfect. Oh, and that sex tape thing. That was cute. You wouldn't generally expect it to be but...
My goodness, this story it really was amazing. And I am in love with Compulsive Liar Castiel. He's just so perfect... I don't know. The Destiel relationship in this... It was just so complicated, yet perfect that... It worked.
I don't even know how you do it, Lik. But you pulled this off spectaculary. That really was an amazing story. No lie when I say it's my favorite. I will be reading this one for the rest of my life. In fact if I could, I would erase the memory of this story, just so that I can read it again and live through this feels fest all over again. And I didn't hardly even mention how PERFECT the Sabriel was. But mainly, just wow... Great job..
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
How many times did Cas get drukn before all this crap happened seriously. I mean, if I got drunk and was a compulsive liar, I would not be getting drunk around my boyfriend. Hell I wouldn't get drunk at all. Seriously Cas. THAT is risky. I mean Dean wouldn't have known otherwise but still...
Oh and tthen theres that thing about no one loving Cas... The poor baby. And then little ol Dean, taking for freakon ever to recover. He is probably never gonna see that boy again seriously...
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Dean Winchester, whoever said you were a bad boyfriend was seriously wrong, because you are the best boyfriend in the world. I love this so much. Cas, being so surprised that Dean got him exactly what he didn't know he wanted was hands down perfect by the way. Seriously... How do you come up with this?
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh so cute. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. I loveeee Drunk Cas. I loveeee Sober Cas. And I really freakon Love, stuck in the middle of a lie Cas. It's funny cause all three of those Cas's are completely different yet the exact same. Though its kinda a shame that Cas doesn't remember the things that happen when those two are drunk. That would be really cute.
No but then how Dean is so concerned about not taking advantage of Castiel while he is drunk, even though he knows Cas lies to him all the time. Now that, that's just dedication.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Okay, this is literally my favorite chapter. I love how confused Dean gets when Castiel starts spouting facts. And how touchy feely he is in this chapter. And so lovey dovey and adorable. And then when he starts talking about the song Join Us? I literally, looked up the song just so I knew what he was referring to. This first time I was seriously scared. The second time, I was singing along. I get why Cas likes the song.
But your writing in this chapter? It is superb. Wonderful, you wrote wonderfully in this chapter Lik. I could see every single scene that you wrote about as if it happened on the actual television show. Superb, I'm telling you. Superb.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
How could the tattoos be the first time Cassie got drunk? And how would you fake a tattoo that big? I mean really, it isn't such a bad thing though. THe tattoo sounds marvelous. Seriously, I wanna see that. I bet it's beautiful. And Cassie, lying about movies. For a date? I'd like to say you shouldn't be doing that and that it's low, but I would only be lying cause I freakon love it. I know I shouldn't. I know it's bad. But it's so damn CUTE I just can't even. Seriously, Lik. This isn't even a little weird, it is so perfect, like how do you come up with this stuff?
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
(Reading this again cause I didn't review the first time.)
This is so cute! I think Cas would be great in college. Personally. So take that Gabriel. Also, Cassie is so cute. Scute. He is Scute. And GABRIEL IS BEING SO CONSIDERATE AND THEN CASSIE JUST AND AND THE DEAN, AND I JUST IT'S SO CUTE.
DON'T STOP LYING CASSIE ITS SO CUTE.
BUT BUT STOP LYING I... ERGH
dragoness simplicity chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I love your writing style and storyline.
Haha I didn't think anyone used the word 'spaz' but me. XD
Beautifully done.
jesmille91 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
omg this story was truly amazing :)
Laurasaur chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
This was wonderful to read, made me go all tingly ;)
captainkyburz chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh like I'm laughing and crying and what even? I love this so much but WHAT? Like in a good way though ohmygo d its like 3am and I really enjoy this way too much like wow how do you fanfiction?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I love it! And I love that you made Cas a Rocky Horror lover!