Reviews for When Did I Start Loving You
RE Mistress chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
You.. you will be updating, right? I mean, this is everything to me right now. Please.
Agafa Shelly chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Snakes eyes has honor,to not be doing that. xD
YoungBreezyDoll chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
It was great you should update it.
guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Very cute. I haven't found very many fanfics with this pairing and it's really good so far! You should keep working on it! Keep up the good work!
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
I love this story. I can't wait for more. I wish there were more Tunnel Rat and Snake Eyes fanfic. I hope u write more soon.
gin chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
i love it. it is so good
i luv everything chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Write more. Your writing is amazing and I'm glad I'm not the only one who loved the bike scene in episode 14. (14 or 15 I can't remember but it was somewhere around there)
That's all keep writing your great
Innocent Law chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Please tell me your not discontinuing this story. I really like this pairing in the renegade universe end don't see much of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
this is so cute please up date soon
helen the 2nd chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Very nice, very fluffy, very adorable. Love how all the characters are interacting with each other and how Tunnel Rat's reacting to Snake Eye's advances, so flustered so funny. Poor Nicky feeling like a school girl, its too cute. Great awkward situations. This is a very nice, simple story, and I'm really wanting to see the kiss because we know its gonna come at some point and time.

Good bye and good luck,
Helen the 2nd.
Viteza-Soare chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Good i almost forgot what happebed but then i remembered that this was the clean version... *rubs back of neck awkwardly* yeah but great...
Viteza-Soare chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Lol so cute! I cant stop laughing though. Can someone say AWKWARD MOMENT? Cant wait for next update.
Viteza-Soare chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Cute start...cant wait for more...update soon please.