Reviews for Celestica
claresbabyblues chapter 18 . 1/8
AMAZING. This story is well written and the ending left me wanting to cry with how much emotion this whole fanfiction gave me. Really well written and just I have no words. I'm an emotional wreck.
Eclare Drama chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Wow. I loved it. I wished the ending was better! I wish eli and Clare would have saw each other again but when they both go to a college in the 10th grade in college. But CLARE has a kid that is like 2 and the baby daddy isn't around and they start to fall for each other alll over again. That should be a squeal! Oh please make it a squeal!
Degrassilover1021 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I'm seriously crying. I am so depressed right now! This was the best, most well written fanfic I've ever read. It had the perfect blend of sap and badass. I love how it had the perfect mix of TFIOS and Looking for Alaska incorporated into it, my two favorite books. This was so good, I was obsessed with it from start to finish. I really wish you'd right a sequel, even though you probably won't. I'm just so so sad with the outcome. Definitely my favorite fic.
writingmecrazy chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Please make a sequel where maybe they meet up again later when they're older. Maybe even matured a bit
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please make a sequel!
Signorina-L chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
I won't lie. I loved this. I Will re-read this from time to time. I wish it had a sequel.
looneyshazza chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
oh god, that ending was so bloody depressing. I now just want to go cry in a corner somewhere. I had high hopes for Eli and Clare, oh well.
Kluvly chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Oh no here we go again lol i really liked this..the ending could have been better but its okay it was still a good story..
EclareShipper chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
No. no no no NO. It did not end that way. I was hoping it would be Clare coming back to him but instead I get Becky FUCKING Baker. NO. Please tell me you're writing a sequel! It can not end that way. I fucking cried after reading the ending. Please please please, if there is good in this world they'll end up together.

Btw you're an amazing writer, one of the best Eclare fics I have ever read.

Sincerely,
A heart broken sobbing girl. D':
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
I fucking hate you! This story was amazing, it even made me cry and I do not cry. There better be a fucking sequel where Clare and Eli meet back up again and stay together forever or I'm going to be fucking pissed off as hell.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Really that had to be the question he asked after he fucked her lol epic
sophiainterrupted chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
I just want to say that you are an amazing, wonderful, creative, bright writer with a tremendous ability to create these unique and relatable characters.
Personally, I'd like to thank you for writing this fanfiction-it's my favorite so far, and I hope you continue to write this beautifully crafted fictions (:
Btw I reviews before as Reader. Had a hard time logging in but I'm glad I was able to review this.
Never get rid of this story. please! Never stop writing either.
Lily-Blues chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
One does not simply go from Clare Diana to fucking Becky Baker. No way, Jose.
You make me sob on the floor.

Everything all of it just over. Like that.

And don't even get me started on, "Hooking up and cigarettes."

I love you, and want to toss your ice cream on the floor for this.

Eternally conflicted,
Ave. 3
Meh chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
Becky Fucking Baker ? I hate that fucking bitch.. Her ratchet ass needs to get back to Florida. I will never forget what she did to Adam.

Ughh, I wanted to find out what happened to Clare.
FUCK YOU chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
I fucking hate you for making me cry like that. Go to hell, you magnificent fucking writer.