Reviews for Bring Him Home
Panic chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
Lovely. This was another amazing story. I really liked the relationship between Mikey and Melinda-although I thought they could have used a more moments together in the story to see how their relationship developed post-regaining his memories. I also would have liked to see Melinda making friends with some of the other turtles.

I loved your descriptions of Raphael and Elizabeth's relationship. They really work well together, and I was so happy to see little Akemi grow up. Their wedding made me tear up.

Can't wait to read more!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
So who is nao or ryota? I thought they were someone OCs but apparently they ate cannon since several authors has used those names?
Angel362 chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
Omigosh you have no idea how much I love your stories! On to the next!
tmntlover2013 chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Great job on the story keep up the great work and keep on writing.
I Love Kittens too chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Awww! So cute! Nice ending to this wonderful story. I wonder the next wedding would be Mikey's and Melinda's. I hope Leo and Donnie could find good wives as well.
I Love Kittens too chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad that Elizabeth's parents and brother, accepted Raph with genuine trust. Unlike Graham, they could see in Raph, a guy who truly loves her.
I Love Kittens too chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Melinda is falling in love with Mikey. She found him a very special guy to be with.

And Raph and Liz are considering to get married. I hope her parents accept Raph, not for his appareance, but for the good guy he is to their daughter.
I Love Kittens too chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
Gosh! The things young kids do! Sometimes you don't know how to react: laugh or "cry" Leo is really puzzled. I can't imagine the mess Akemi did.
Nightingale chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
Omw loooved the ending! You're really an excellent writer and a true TMNT fan! Loved it totally and completely! Can't wait for the next one!
WildfireDreams chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful and well worth the wait.
ShotgunRedneck chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Im tearing up to how sweet this was :3 a very lovely ending! It makes me wonder who is next
TimidBookworm chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :D
TimidBookworm chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
I have a wide smile on my face - must race to next chappie!
Kimmie98 chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Raph, Elizabeth, don't forget to breathe. :-D

It'll be Mikey & Melinda's turn soon, and Leo & Don with their significant others. :-)

Leo's wedding day makes me chuckle, the usually calm, cool, collected leader, sweating bullets, nervous, fumbling over his words, staring at his bride with the silliest grin on his face... :-)
Kimmie98 chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
Glad the meeting went well. It's almost every boyfriend's fear when they're meeting their girlfriend's family for the 1st time. And Raphie is no exception. :-D