Reviews for International Magic Academy
Lady Nyshah chapter 6 . 5/31
Awesomeness
Saissa chapter 6 . 3/25
Now that was a very interesting story - thank you.
noylj chapter 4 . 3/7
How the hell is James affording all this and how are the people going to keep busy and how do supplies get there and they better get a LOT more elves.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 6 . 1/4
Good story.
Hytekrednek chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
What an excellent little story you have here. Glad I decided to give it a read.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Wow. Update soon.
Diddleymaz chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
This is very good, wish it had been a bit longer .
Nanchih chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I appreciate that no-profanity spell! I seem to have missed Severus getting to the IMA, but perhaps it was after Moldy died? Or perhaps he was free to choose something else for the rest of his life, because he did hate teaching. Good story.
The Weatherwitch chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Loved it XD
thanks for writing!
CreslinWest chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I didn't quite laugh out loud, but that's because everyone else in the house is asleep and I didn't want to wake them. I liked the way everything was dealt with in this story, and I loved the fact that at the end Lily and James didn't keep Harry at home with them to attend their school, I take it they gave him and his friends a choice.

I would love to hear the story of how Snape came to be reconciled with the Potters, I mean Lily's first words after she hears Harry is in Slytherin are basically "Severus will be so proud" and later James says that Peter wasn't in Slytherin and Severus was. I assume that at some stage Severus and he managed to get past their differences Lily and Severus reconciled, it would be interesting to read that story.
Nemaya chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I was so surprised to see my name in this chapter that it took me a little while to figure out that Marie was a middle name instead of part of the first name.
Really loved this story!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
So you could say...Voldemort got "Pegged" to death? ...haahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahaha!
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
great story.
Lovesbugsalot chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Sequel?
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Hope u continue in this story. :-)