Reviews for Restraint
Big Fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I thought it was very cute.
Fiona12425 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This story can't be over.
Suneeku chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Muah hahahaha so good and evil!
AngelAxexinf chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
*gets nosebleed* I know this wont have a sequel, but I'm following anyway.
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I know you intended this to be more sexy than humorous but it really made me laugh. I kept grinning to myself thinking 'if the duct breaks and she gets caught...' At the end when he let on that he knew she'd been there the whole time I just about lost it.

But then, who doesn't love the clones, especially Rex?

This also brought to mind the Katy Perry song Peacock. If you've ever heard it you'll know why.
la Savante chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was FABULOUS! Sexy Rex described in all his glory, I loved it. And Ahsoka watched him probably a good couple of times before :) Well, Rex didn't seem to mind. I loved his "Enjoy the show, Commander?" and her reaction to it. Watching without the grate :D Wonderful job, this was really a little (and very very sexy) movie playing in my head. Thanks for sharing!
Syccada Jynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This made me grin like an idiot. :)
MelHell chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
THANK YOU for this! oh my it was delightfull! the description of rex's perfect body was a real steamy lil' movie in my head XD. Your writings are a pure enjoyment when you have the headcanon of Rex being a muscular sexy beast... ( and I don't even talk of what you've made of him and their interactions in your more mature stories omg...*drools*)
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oooohhhhhh ahsoka! You got cuaght! (And he didn't mind!*squel*) I so wish I was ahsoka right now..oops did I say tht outloud? *blushes*
emjalen chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh, Ahsoka,'re right, after that, no one can ever say she doesn't have restraint again, lol. Tis is a beautiful fic, with such...*wonderful* descriptions

"...the golden, gloriously naked epitome of manhood stepping under the hot spray of a shower." -I'm lost; don't come looking for me.

Very delightful, though I do wonder...previous viewings Ahsoka? Just how long as she been doing this? When did Rex find out she was "enjoying the view?"

By the way, great ending paragraph :) -Perfect last line ;)
aaanonnn chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Omg, that. was. positively. amazing. Rex, you sexy beast.
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh! I love this!
xDalliancex chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
(Insert heart-shape here) ;)

Okay, so once I was breathing again (stopped for a few seconds after reading the word 'naked') I absolutely, adored this.

Brilliant, funny, (laloga's perfect word; 'squee!'), Let the gushing fangirling commence...

'Below her, his head tilted back, eyes closed, was the golden, gloriously naked epitome of manhood stepping under the hot spray of a shower.' - loved this...completely melted.

Love how Ahsoka keeps on thinking about Rex; 'Previous viewings hadn't provided this kind of experience!' - haha! Love it!

Then, how her mind races at so many 'thoughts'...

'A gasp caught in her throat, riveted to the sight of Rex. All of Rex' - another bit I was "aahh!" at.

'She squeaked and ducked away. Being caught, however, didn't stop her from enjoying the show; it simply stopped her from trying to hide. The next day, when Rex appeared to have his shower, Ahsoka was back in her customary place – with one exception.

She pulled the grate off.'

Genius ending. Adored EVERY going back to read again...for the 5th time :D

*so* hoping for more. I need my naked, gushy Rex fix!

(Heart) :p
Black666Hunter chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
oh wow, talk about steamy. Beautifully written, very descripive. It' like a mini-movie paying in my head. *drool*
HappiestClam chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lol, that was good. S'all I got ta say on the matter ;)