Reviews for Something to Be Thankful For
MyLittleRobin chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
This was awesome, and Sarah's a bitch, the only reason she isn't hospitalized is Nightwing was hurt, because Nightwing would've beaten her ass.
J chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Really great story!
Adelina chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I love it. I especially love the silent messages they send each other. It's just so amazing how they communicate like that (I'm going to pretend that it is in the comics that they do that because I love the thought of it so much).
SoWhelmed chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
lol so i love how you end with happy thanksgiving right after jason got shot :) that kinda made my day
kagome04 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This was awesome and i loved every minute of it!
won't be the Victim chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
You just have to love Batfamily get together's! :)
angel grayson chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo(first chapter)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo!
dreamlily chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
OMG, so much going on! I hope they'll be okay, what a twist from a fluffy start in the first chapter to getting shot! Hope you update soon!
Dextra2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Cool!
AJRedRobin chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Sarah knows Nightwing's identity? THAT'S BAD!
CharmingPotter chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love the fluffy angst! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Glimare chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I just find it funny that it has all the boys there and the cover's of Cass. too cute.
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Cool
dreamlily chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Eeep that was great! I'm always happy to see more bat family fluff, and I think the idea is just awesome! Happy thanksgiving to you too, can't wait for your update!