Reviews for Star Wars: Emotion, Yet Peace
Guest chapter 40 . 10/8/2014
It would be wise for Kiber to form an alliance with Nox...he would be untouchable in that case.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/8/2014
Wow, what kind of bitch could kill his own mother?
Guest chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Death Fields...so much fun. But making them painful to the victims is SUCH a bother...
Trojan Prince chapter 42 . 7/15/2014
Interesting chapter!, glad to see you have updated I was worried you had abandoned this story. Once again you deserve far more reviews for this story. I hope you update soon. I would like to see Liam on the Jedi High Council and Kiber on the Dark Council.
Kyndred.Raven chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hey there :) This is a nice beginning. Because it's such a long story, I'm going to have to take some time to read it all, but I just wanted you to know that you've got an interested reader here. Since I've started writing my own SWTOR story, I've been reading more and more material in this category. I think you're doing a great job so far!
Trojan Prince chapter 41 . 2/17/2014
Once again awesome story deserving of more reviews. Looking forward to the next chapter hope you update soon.
Trojan Prince chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
Awesome story and looking forward to more updates. You deserve far more reviews for this story.
Fasak chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Dunno why you don't have more reviews this is good :D
Guest chapter 40 . 11/26/2013
Love it keep up the good work
war sage chapter 38 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter
Talarc chapter 34 . 8/7/2013
So Liam and Lymathe will finally get to meet Xaffaj. I wonder how the meeting will go...
I thought the battle over Ziost was well-written and it kept me on edge for a bit, wondering if Kiber would be able to hold on.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Talarc chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
So now Kiber has his own personal strike force? Cool. Looks like he'll need them though, since he'll be fighting a Kaggath with Darth Ralanon. And I liked Liam's confrontation with the three Sith on Rhen Var - good thing Jorek and Jar Loon were there to bail him out! :P
Not much for me to criticise in this chapter. There might be some grammatical errors, but nothing major.
Talarc chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
Hey!
I quite liked the jump forwards by five years - it's left me wondering what Kiber and Liam and the others got up to in the meantime. Plus, of course, the characters of Zajeem and Arderna can actually be developed now. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I'm still wondering what Urthalias is planning exactly, but I guess that'll become clear eventually.
One thing I found was this: "If you can," Liam said, "Then you'll know how too eventually."
I think you needed to use 'to' rather than 'too' here.
Keep up the good work! :D
Talarc chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
Another really good chapter! I really can't wait until the next one!
Talarc chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
I've been really enjoying this story, it deserves more attention than it gets!
If I could make one suggestion: try to break paragraphs up slightly - it's very tiring trying to read it all! Just adding in some spaces will make it much more readable.
Keep up the good work - I look forward to your next update! :)