Reviews for Homesick Hearts
MsAsumness chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
xAngelicalChaosx chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Nathaniel skipping school, under the influence of alcohol, and his roommate going to be "hooking him up with something"... now why am I suddenly thinking of him back in Sand, Sugar, and Salt?

Anyways, I think I'll be sending you a PM or email with my full blown analysis of this chapter and everything so far, simply because it's going to be really, really, lengthy, but hopefully it'll be helpful for you. Hope to chat with you soon!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
. . . Aye no . . .
Exactlyamanda chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god fdhfgkjdfghkjdfhgkdjfghkjfhk jdfghd could this possibly be one of my favorite chapters evuuur? Yep.

I LOVE drunk Nathaniel! He is not only seriously, SERIOUSLY adorable in every way...his anguish...oh GOD he knows how to wrap his fingers around my heart and crush it with his hands with just the slightest bit of strength. I love him so fhdfkjghmuch.

-“I didn't expect Mr. Student Body President to understand. He'd probably never missed a day of school in his life. Nathaniel Weiss was so straight-laced and perfect and dependable...” – Johanna, I think you’re referring to the old Nathaniel. Clearly college-Nathaniel is pursuing different horizons this time around. And it’s weirdly sexy.

I always knew he had a wild side...if I were Johanna I would have totally taken advantage of a drunken Nathaniel and suggested an innocent game of strip hangman or something. But thaaaaaat’s just me. ;D

OH MY GOD WHEN HE TRIPS! HE’S SO ADORABLE! I just want to hug him.

- "No, too sweet for me to handle. You have the sweetest voice I've ever heard, Johanna. I really miss you."

-It all hit me at once. Nathaniel wasn't drinking because it was Manic Monday. He cared nothing for football and even less for pre-law lectures. But he cared for me. And so he drank — for the sake of feeling something, for the sake of filling the void.

Oh my gawwwwd JOHANNA HE LOVES YOU. GO TO HIM. I know she can’t but UGHHH it’s just heartbreaking to see how much he really misses her and how he’s struggling to find himself now that he’s on his own.
Nathaniel is going to end up breaking my heart, I just know it. Not that he hasn’t already.

Annnd even after all that, is it weird of me to be excited for Johanna’s second day of school to see how Dajan treats her after their little escapade? I’m still Team Nathaniel, but something about Dajan makes me want to give him a chance, even if he is the shadiest person evurrr right now xD I know you're up to something, D.J...I've got my eye on you, even when you aren't in the chapter whatsoever!

I LOVE YOOOOOOU. AND THIS. AND YESSS. And I know that feel, about never having any time anymore, trust me. :P I think it’s time to seriously consider renting a cabin together. xD
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
is he Gonna come back? I'm worrie that he is going to turn into a party animal and Johanna isn't going to like him anymore and then she's going to go with Dajan nooooooooo! Good chapter please update again soon!
ZorraVixen chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Johanna survived the storm, but what about the after storm? I loved the raw emotions within this chapter, and I am glad you are back!
Seraph's Blade chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Aww! This chapter was just too sweet! I absolutely LOVE this Nathaniel x Jo fluffiness!

When Nathaniel guessed soo correctly about Dajan kidnapping Jo I was like ooooohhhh :o She bout to be caught! But then she explained and he took it pretty well :P And goody-goody Mr. Perfect playing hooky at COLLEGE?! - whole world is shifting and threatening to destroy the natural order of things - SEXY! :O...

He best not be 'getting acquainted' with ANY slut at his stupid college! Jo is the one he loves! He come back to Sweet Amoris to get even more familiar with her! ;)

And a co-ed dorm with alcohol... FUCK YES! You know people are gonna get all crazy. That's just an accident WAITING to happen :P But I'm worried about what Nathaniel's roommate has given him that will help him focus...what with his little problem in SSS...

OH MY GODS XD An adorably drunk clumsy Nathaniel?! I just wanna GAH! - squeezes cutey Mr. Perfect and smothers with kisses! - I can TOTALLY picture him stumbling around his dorm drunk off his ass and toppling out of the range of the camera!

"Dajan doesn't count. He's an asshat."

And there you have it: Nathaniel Weiss' full, unbridled opinion of Dajan Asad.

BAHAHA oh I love you Nathaniel! XD Though I have used more colorful descriptive words when talking about Mr. Asad -_- (YES I'M STILL FIRMLY TEAM NATHANIEL binaryguppy! sorry! XD rofl)

This was just absolutely heart breaking! How could Jo just leave like that, because she's scared maybe?! I mean I get not wanting to ruin your friendship especially if you care deeply about a person but maybe she's leaning towards Dajan at the moment?

Amazing update though I wish the wait wasn't so long ;) The waiting is absolute anguish because of how IN LOVE I am with you and this story! 3
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
yes i was waiting for this! johanna is so cute. good job with her and this chapter it was very good
xAngelicalChaosx chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Oh geez, can't believe she forgot to message Nathaniel... That seems like it's going to get almost as bad as leaving her phone at school... Welcome back and hope to see you update with more soon!
Seraph's Blade chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Hmmm...I see Dajan is still his pervy hormone induced self...

But I DO wonder who died of a heart attack that brought his defense up so quickly.

And Miss Johanna...an ex bad girl? No wonder Dajan thinks you're sexy...maybe he can sense that.. I hope Nathaniel's okay with being in love with a sexy trouble maker ;)

And we all know Dajan is only prolonging the tutoring sessions to stare at Jo :P

I'm not exactly a fan of her parents, too strict. I guess it's understandable if she skipped out on school but for them to not even let her explain WHY is just not cool. And the father preferring Douchebag Asad over nice perfectly gentlemanly (cough* - choosing to ignore previous make out session between the two -) Nathaniel is just UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH! :P Instead of feeling SMUG about his daughter having a crappy day he should be trying to make her feel better.

Oh jeez... Jo you messed up... Nathaniel is probably worried sick about her or VERY angry and confused. Poor Nat D:

So in short...

Team Nathaniel all the way! :D
ZorraVixen chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
It's okay love it happens to the best of us, hope you have fun! Love this chapter by the way, I can actually see and feel the emotion, and you kept everyone in character. Keep up the good work love!
Exactlyamanda chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
So much to say, so little time...because I have plans. My best friend in the whole everythingever is coming to see me tomorrow. Cool huh? :) Anyway, I’m kiiiiinda freaking out with excitement, so I apologize things start to get incoherent.

“Maybe that was why there was white-hot adrenaline flying through my veins, my molars gnashing and grinding, my heart fluttering madly.” - UH! SO GOOD. Why can’t I have your magical writing powers?

“Dajan's eyes followed my hands as I waved them over my thighs and hips — and lingered there momentarily.” – Yeaaaah, you like what you see Dajan? ...And then sloppy car sex? No? Maybe next chapter? Okay then, it’s settled! ;D

“— not nearly enough to sustain a boy of his stature.” – Yes, because Dajan is a big boy. #bowchickawowow #imgross

Dajan y u so bipolar?! One minute you’re happy and soadorableholyshit and then the next you’re all weird and cryptic. He’s totally hiding something. But Johanna so totally is, too! Who is this mysterious ‘he’ she keeps referring to? GAAAAH SECRETS ARE SO SEXYYYY.

Okay, am I the only one who peed herself with excitement and swooned into a pile of derping, gushing fangirl soup when Dajan not only stuck up for her but also interpreted the entire conversation with her mom for Johanna so she wouldn’t be left out? No? Everyone else did, too? I shouldn’t go see a doctor, then? Because I’m legitimately melting.

Except not really because I have plans tomorrow. :)

AAAAAH NATHANIEL! NOO! MY HEART. I CAN’T. I JUST CAN’T. I’VE LOST THE ABILITY TO CAN. Oh my god, PLEASE let him still be waiting when she signs in. I miss him so much.

This chapter was WELL worth the wait and so perfect in every way, just like everything you write. You have a natural, flawlessly effortless talent for writing. Basically you make words your bitch when you use them. It’s amazing. You’re my inspiration and the driving force behind everything I write, and I couldn’t be more grateful for .
XxWickedlyBeautifulxX chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
HOLY GUAVAS!

I just literally found this story and i'm in LOVE! you have me conflicting with who i want Jo to be with! My heart is screaming for her to keep the love between her and Nathaniel because well, who wouldn't want that piece of man kissing you late at night when your suppose to be asleep? suuuuuuch a guilty pleasure when i'm suppose to be a full Kentin lover!

Then my heart yearns for her to be with Dajan, though he was a total jerk recently and that just makes me want to smack him around with a rolled up newspaper! Maybe the only reason i want her to be with him is because he can understand her where Nathaniel couldn't without the notebook anyway

Oh. My. GOD!

I love you, you and amanda are such inspiring writers to me, please keep up this amazing work and never stop, you have such a gift to make a story feel like it's the real thing.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 17 . 3/11/2013