Reviews for Safe and Sound
DetectiveSilence chapter 12 . 3/5
this is so great! I love how you've written Sherlock, he's really in character, and I can see him not caring about politics and the revolution. Molly is really cute, and I like that you've got Lestrade in it - Lestrade and Mycroft are both cool! It's a really good story, I like the parallels between Sherlock and the Hunger Games. Please continue this :D
dualities chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh dear, I hope that johns alright
phantasmagoricalZenith chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
I really love this story! I'm really excited to see how you're going to wrap up the Hunger Games :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
John shoots people to kill them. Sherlock deduces them to death. After a while of him spewing them out loud, they'll be embarrassed to death.
dualities chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
JOHNLOCK JOHNLOCK JOHNLOCK *fangirl flail*
Novoux chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
When I first read the summary, I was interested by the different prompt for a story. However, as I read on, I fell more and more in love with this. Thank you for your hard work, and I do look forward to another update.
deducethis chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
cant wait for the next chapter! damn y did u stop there
deducethis chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
you are doing a realy great job mixing the stroy up and makin it ur own and awesome to read all of them are great so far D
dualities chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
THEY KISSED! (sorta XP) I hope that Lestrade is okay!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Moriarty should be like Cato :O
dualities chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Damn, I'm not usually a fan of Molly, but now I think she's kinda awesome. Was the boy cornering her Sebastian Moran?
Violette1415scs chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
YAY! MOLLY! :D Amazing, as always! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Violette1415scs chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
O.o, wow. just, wow. I absolutely love this fanfic, please write more! 10/10 for awesomness.
dualities chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
John...lock? Johnlock? JohNLOCK. JoHNLOCK! JOHNLOCK! *screech*
dualities chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Sherlock. It's definitely Sherlock. Or Jim. Most likely both. I find myself caught between feeling bad that John knocked Anderson unconscious and laughing because...well it's Anderson. XD loved this chapter! Keep up the good work!