Reviews for A Visit Back to Beverly Hills
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please add their wedding and about their life in London/holidays
breylan fan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Please write more great story would like to hear more about their life in London and telling parents about the engagement
jeannie nelson chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
i loved this I always loved Brenda and Dylan together
BD fan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Would love a chapter on Brenda's parents reaction to their big house in London and their engagement.
BD fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Wow thus the best story on here for this pairing and only 11 reviews such a shame, please update add her parents visit would love thier reaction to the big house, and the wedding Brandon's visit ect, please write another as well
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was great! Too bad its done.
rehadz.asdali chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Love the story! Is there any sequel on this one perhaps Brenda & Dylan's wedding? Pleaseeeee
luise chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
very cute
starlite22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story wish there. Was more maybe add the wedding
brendylan chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it! thank you for writing a happy Brenda/Dylan story. I love that the angst they have is outside of their relationship for a change. LOL Although I am guilty of writing them in trouble most of the time myself. It is nice to see that they are in a mature relationship occasionally without triangles, cheating, etc. Very well executed and I think you portrayed the characters very accurately. Love that Dylan was "helping" her make the right decisions.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
god istory
YanyanN chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Love it.
Jarnac50 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
God how I wish that that was what really happened on the show. I loved it. I loved the life they build together and how good they where to each other despite all the drama with their friends. Hope you write more of them together, that was perfect.