Reviews for Two Sides to Every Story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Please update soon
Kinzomg chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Can't wait for the next one
Shawnied777 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Hahaha! Well played Olivia! Fitz would make good on that threat too! Jealous Fitz is the BEST!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Omg lmao he really zoned out on stage?! She must have really put it on him! Lol this first chapter was great!
Cleo chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Mellie is a pervert. She watch Fitz and Liv making love. And in her bed too funny
Olitzia4EVR chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
WELCOME BACK! I've waited for you, I've watched for you, quite a bit of my life has been about you. . . .(LOL) and now you're here! Wooohooo! You're writing is simply stellar. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
So. glad you're back.
TvIsForever chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
A lie! Mellie is a good one! What I look like hiding in MY closet just so my husband can sleep with another woman?! She weak AF because I would have busted that ish up!
Aunt Dee94 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I can't imagine what it must feel like to hear your husband making love to another woman . But I can't feel sorry for Mellie
Baronessvondengler chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Dayum. Even I feel a little sorry for Mells after this one. And everyone knows I could care less about her feelings. But in her room?
babycakesbriauna chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Fitz is that dude! He's that do. Fucks what you heard. FGIII has NFTG for Mellie or NSA.. If it isn't pertaining to OCP or the OPP, he no currr. You need to write more. Please pearls! This showed me just how much I miss your stuff.
FresherThanYou chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I've missed your writing, girl! This was awesome. But, for real Fitz? Not nary a fuck to give about Mellie walking in on some foreplay? HERE FOR IT!

MORE MORE MORE!
kandyse4olitz chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Wtf ditz no fucks to give turn up a notch yo
kandyse4olitz chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Fitz is too damn sexy
kandyse4olitz chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Ooh la la.. yes too olitz