Reviews for A Lock Of White Hair
TheLionTamerHasArrived chapter 1 . 3/30
Her name is Pippa Overland. Jack's first name was Jackson Overland.
falconrukichi chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
oh no...oh no..its ended here without continue?!
Procrastinating.genius chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Continue!
Ivy000 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
You should write more! Please? ;)
Ivy000 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I should stop complaining about little details, but Jack was 18 when he died. I think his sister, whose name wasnever released, was 8-10.
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It would be Pippa Overland, because Jack's human last name was Overland. And Jack's sister's name isn't Pippa. Pippa is the name of Jamie's friend with the hat.
R2d2 fangrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Pippa is Jamie's friend. Sarah is jacks sister. Sarah and pippa are voiced by the same actress.
Jess chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love the story! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Melan B.D chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
oh no! not you too! well, mine hasn't died. but. pippa's did. anyway.
bluebacon chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
OMG UPDATE GURL! :D
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I love Baby Tooth. I love how she cuddles Jack because she thinks he needs it. I think she's absolutely adorable and the scene where she uses her little needle like nose on Pitch's hand? I love the look on her face! And the tone of Jack's voice when he first rescued Baby Tooth and said, "hey little Baby Tooth, are you all right?" I totally fell in love with Jack completely. He was the only one to try to save one of the fairies! No wonder the fairies have a crush on him!
This was so sad, I love the in depth look at the brother/sister dynamic. I can see Jack being the greatest brother too. But yeah, from her viewpoint his death would have been the worst memory ever. The guilt alone... Poor Jack.
HelenaWayne10 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I'm gonna be honest and say that made me cry. That was super sweet! And I really want you to update, if you don't mind! Please!
Haliegh chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Really awesome so far! I hope you continue!
Lady Artemist chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This was really interesting and I hope you update soon!
windine chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Okay you have to continue this story Yes, it tugs at the heart strings but so far I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter if there is one. Will tooth forgive jack for looking at his sisters memories? or will she get mad? I have to know. Well done so far and I hope you keep writing.
Kit