Reviews for Naruto: Wielder of Nuibari
I love this story so much please don't give up Greg if you ran out of ideas try building back to Naruto and Ino back at the village or go to a flash back with them all as friends before the "not necessarily a cruel, but realistic Naruto." Lol but on a serious note this story is great and there is lots of potential. Don't think that you have to stay in the present to make another amazing chapter like you always have.

Best of wishes in school and everything as well!
Update
brebre99 chapter 1 . 7/31
Nice story do u plan on finishing it
iStyx chapter 4 . 7/23
Ok, that's it, I can't read it anymore. Your Naruto is the same submissive cowardly pussy as in canon. Neither amusing nor interesting to read.
Phoenix774 chapter 17 . 7/7
please update soon. this story is very interesting.
Killthebeast chapter 17 . 7/5
I do not know if this stoiry will eb continue dsince it's a while sicn ethe lats update happened, but i just found the stpory yet and hope greatly that we all will see it continue, it's wonderful in my opinion.
Please update soon, I want to know what happens now that Sakura knows.
scaryorange chapter 5 . 7/3
this naruto is a bitch, man up dawg
scaryorange chapter 1 . 7/3
... he lost all his muscle and a ton of weight to wield a sword?
uhhohhh chapter 16 . 6/29
Eh?
traajj chapter 11 . 6/28
Good chapie
LL chapter 17 . 6/28
Damn what a cliff hanger
Melrose437 chapter 17 . 5/25
I find your story really interesting but i think naruto has a major flaw he needs to work on and that is combat without his silent killng and mist. I love having him being a silent killer as his first style of combat but he kinda needs a back up for when his enemies can counter that. Even if you did make an attempt with the sasori fight :)