Reviews for Naruto: Wielder of Nuibari
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
Thsis is an amazing story author, dont end it please, it has unique plot and the story was going so well with the fighting and great details, bonding was also one of the parts of this story, please dont end it.
Indra Sparrow chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
I just want to say that I like your story. It flows rather nicely and has an interesting plot to it. I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
mckertis chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
What the hell is "gravel food" ? And how would Naruto know what was the whatshisname's level with the sword to compare ?
zaki786 chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
Good plot, very poorly executed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
i read the story and it remind me of this song Karliene - Become the Beast - A Hannibal Fan Song
i rely like the story
KingZthe1st chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
That was nice! Wake me up when you make more.
gogo bananas chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
update
Akamehime456 chapter 18 . 7/11/2017
How...how could you do this to me? Wheres the rest of it Update it soon. Plz plz plz plz UPDATE !
Chikeninacoop chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
well that formated incorrectly so just image a paragraph starting right when ino starts talking
Chikeninacoop chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
good story overall just would like to see more updates anyway. my only concern is when you finish dialauge you start a new paragraph with "Into said" you shouldn't do that you should probably do something like this.
"I know we have no time Ino... But I have to find it!" Naruto said to ino while still rushing through the documents at a inhuman speed. "I know" Ino answered slightly ticked off at his disrespect. something like that. otherwise this story is solid
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
Damn hes childish, horrible Ninja aswell, what kind of ninja walks into a clearing with 25 hostile enemies 3 uncertain enemies talk smack talk THEN proceeds to make mist in order to kill stealthily. Moronic is what it is.
And the Intimidation is as if was figured out from a 12 year old, do you seriously think Ninjas would give a flying fuck if someone appears to be a psycho? seriously their profession is murder...

Oh and youve got to love the "Im not the kind of person to take advantage of girls, especially people I know" he says this WHILE LITERALLY taking advantage out of Ino... Im not quite sure you know what you are trying to write down half the time, or you simply have a hard time putting things on paper.

Anyway this needs a lot of work, and a VERY involved BETA that can tell you when you are doing silly things.
Ill grant you that the plot had small amounts of potential, but it was executed badly. I say small because its really just Naruto learning another Specialization
magicanimegurl chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
Glad Sasori fight is over. It does get tiring to read at a point while still a bit interesting. I wonder what the Suna think of the masked swordsman ninja. I hope Sakura and Sasuke get what tgey deserve. Though i wonder what Sakura will do with her new knowlege. I am curious to see how Ino and Naruto end up together. Overall love this. Update and write on!
Tjin chapter 18 . 5/2/2017
*PokePoke* is it dead┬┐?┬┐?
Nerokai chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I really liked this story its one of my favourites please continue to update!
jose antonio chapter 18 . 4/5/2017
I love your story, please update it
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »