Reviews for Naruto: Wielder of Nuibari
Sad to see it's been 2 years since I looked at this story and there's nothing new. Seems 90% of the best stories end up dying.
Waiting for new chapter
Eduardo chapter 19 . 10/9
Espero el siguiente capítulo con ansias
KENNY chapter 19 . 9/21
hi dude really good story hope you add a next part soon ill be waiting!
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 19 . 9/18
This is one of the best fanfic where Naruto wield one of the seven mist swords. Here are my top 3 favorite seven mist sword: Samehada, kubikiribōchō, Nuibari. I was hoping for more updates on the story.
Hahaha so you have him ditch the village literally for the most spurious of reasons. It's not like you showed he still had bonds with Team 10. It's not like he didn't get visited by his peers. You even had to make up excuses to dismiss Iruka.

That you then give him his power from reading, which is something that Naruto doesn't particularly enjoy doing unless he has great motivation, mimic a guy he never heard of rather than No Brows Zabuza, and destroy his body because you think he has to look like him is ridiculous. God what a great example of how NOT to set up a story.
Black Uchiha Shisui chapter 19 . 8/13
Damn you gotta continue this
yochan123 chapter 19 . 7/2
Plz continue!
LordHatredX chapter 19 . 6/23
good story

! ! !
Jajskdjsuajsks cuando la siguiente parte
dzimso chapter 19 . 5/31
It's a shame you discontinued this story, at least it was really fun reading.
Kaiser Thanatos chapter 18 . 5/22
Man I hope you continue this soon also you know your coming up on that 2 1/2 year update mark lol
Can you continue the story
SAKURA IS GAY chapter 19 . 4/18
"sasuke i need to tell you something...IM GAY!"
Dajhanis1620 chapter 19 . 3/29
Realmente me gusta la historia espero que la puedas seguir actualizando
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »