Reviews for Naruto: Wielder of Nuibari
snowyassas1n chapter 15 . 2/26
I personally like where this story is going and I cant wait to see the next chapter as for plot line development I really hope you don't intend on following canon akatsuki killing all but two jinchuriki as I personaly like fu. after this mission I say you should send naruto to kiri for a mission just to resolve the case with him being just like a kiri shinobi, what I mean is have him meet the mizukage and see about making him an honorary swordsmen of the mist making a alliance with kiri because of him whether or not you use the civil war is debatable as I personally would like it you did and have naruto take out a large porton and earning a reputation and a bingo book entry with a moniker like the (Ryūketsu no hōsei ātisuto) literally meaning the bloody sewing artist
TheExilez chapter 15 . 2/6
Great job with this! There's the occasional typo and misuse of words (wrong forms, such as 'right' vs. 'rite', etc.), but nothing too bad. The main problem is misspelled words that can cause confusion; I'm not sure if you have a beta reader or a program like Word that let's you spell check, but there are a number of these mistakes. Just a thought.

I'm glad to see you're sticking true to Naruto's "semi-dark" nature you're giving him. I just wonder if your goal is to keep him balanced in that semi-dark state, or push him to dark/evil Naruto (which it appears to be if he's intentionally trying to harm his allies). It's your story, but I personally feel it would progress better if you keep him in the balanced semi state, where's he's not trying to hurt Saku/Sasu/Kaka, but instead just ignoring them and being cruel; mostly making it obvious that he's cutting ties with them socially, but still understands his Profession requirements.

Definitely a Follow though, so keep the updates coming!

(If you do end up looking for beta readers, let me know!)
Foxes r Cool chapter 15 . 2/6
I totally enjoy this. It has everything i like in a good fanfiction and nothing i hate Keep up the good work.
Naruto Lover chapter 15 . 1/20
Congrats, into getting in college. I think you did a very good job recreating the fight with Sasori and Naruto's own thoughts, it was very enjoyable. Just like you said can't wait for the next chapter to see what tricks Naruto has up his sleeves and how Sakura and Chiyo react to them.
Hi chapter 15 . 1/20
Work on your grammar: riteright, newknew,
You also restate things and what the characters think or feel to many times. You shouldnt restate these thing at all actually.
I constantly skip lines because you already said them earlier.
biggiebig101 chapter 15 . 1/18
Wonderful story. Cant wait until the next chapter.
The only criticism i have is a few spelling errors here and there throughout the story, easily made mistakes between here/hear, loose/lose (loose is to untighten, or let go. lose would be used for losing blood, or blood loss.) and a few others.
Otherwise, great story though!
tainted lovely soul chapter 15 . 1/17
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
bankai777 chapter 15 . 1/17
Does Naruto know the Rasenshuriken.
hahahaha, If you seriously think college is easier than high school you are in for a shock. Anyone can blow off classes in either high school or college and still barely pass but high school classes are a joke compared to college. Sure you could take the minimum but you could also have done that in high school.
Djefox chapter 15 . 1/13
Just found your story it's great. I like the bashing too. Thanks
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 15 . 1/12
Not bad, very intriguing.
McGeezel chapter 15 . 1/10
That's pretty harsh not caring if the 2 ladies die. Pretty good battle so far. Hope Naito gets more involved soon. Thanks for the update
wolfbane1993 chapter 15 . 1/8
excellent chapter. thought if you are still planning on revive gaara you are going to have to have a sappy scene were naruto takes off the mask and reveals himself to his old team or have some type of reason. although i would like to see a questioning of naruto by chiyo on why he hates his old team so much
began attempting. oh fuck you if your making mistakes this early its like shitting on your readers fuck off
SPark681 chapter 15 . 1/7
Man Naruto is vicious then again after all the shit he was put through I don't blame him one bit anyways keep up the great work!