Reviews for Naruto: Wielder of Nuibari
Nerokai chapter 1 . 20h
I really liked this story its one of my favourites please continue to update!
jose antonio chapter 18 . 4/5
I love your story, please update it
jjmjmay chapter 18 . 4/3
This is a very interesting story. I like the slow progression with Ino/Naruto. Ino need to sate her curiosity makes sense and I'm glad you have Naruto being bewildered and stand offish dealing with her overt forward behavior.
Post U Later chapter 18 . 3/23
OMG I'm Loving This Story So Much! I LOVE BAMF Naruto! & I'm Loving His Attitude Change & How Crazy He Is!

& I Wonder What Sakura's Gonna Say, Or If She'll Tell Everyone That He's Naruto? If She Does, I Wonder If Everyone Will Believe Her?

I Know It's Been A Few Months, But Please Update Soon! I Can't Wait To Read More! X3
Yo why is everyone a jounin and ino is still a chunin It's mad annoying like I hate that they keep trying to keep her down while everyone is riding up she's a great ninja she deserves to be a jounin
Naruto-kun257 chapter 18 . 2/5
Great chapter! I hope that Naruto will not wear that mask for so long because it is necessary now.
Love NaruIno scene, and can't wait for continuation of this

Jose19, I sense insinuaton from your comment, so who is the most attractive girl from Konoha in your opinion?
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 1/22
the word your looking for is sadistic, he likes causing pain and doing such gruesome acts, a person isn't gruesome in personality.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 1/22
he doesn't have to become kushimaru to use the nuibari he just has to be fast and flexible
when Naruto and ion had took the sith lord role over and buit a new kingmon took and then sand and misy was took over and in them new home and siting in the thoer chir Naruto and ion and sarkura and tenten had sex with him and boy sarukar own big sizes bodds was out to him with tenten had hers in with Naruto own big size dick in her too he fell like his powers grow big size too.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 1/22
why would he need explosive tags for that, the clones can do that normally
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 18 . 1/20
This story is awesome!the way you update seems to suck tho but hey I don't know how hard it is to write a good fic probably couldn't if I tried. Seriously thou this story is awesome and I can't wait for the next update!
Obe512 chapter 18 . 1/16
Wow look who decided to come back. About time . Good update, something told me to check fanfiction. Would be nice of hokage order Sakura to keep Naruto identity secret
zearph chapter 18 . 1/8
Thank for the update hope thebecome frequent best of love thought you drooped this story glad you did not
sniperman1202 chapter 18 . 1/6
Man I waited forrrrevvvveerrrr for this update but you made it worth it I can't wait for more
when his woking with the vaillger was over Naruto and ion had move to the whiopool couny to took over as morjer donm of it and ion his queen andco capinat in the army the 2 had buit up .
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »