Reviews for The Sorting
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 7/20
please write some more. it's good.
PatrinePtn chapter 10 . 5/31
Damn, I thought there were more chapters! I hope you update this piece soon!
RogueRaven89 chapter 10 . 3/29
this is great! I can't wait for your next update
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 10 . 3/19
I've enjoyed this story from the start. I love the idea of Kagome being resorted since war can and will change people. I just didn't realize how vicious ths lions could be at the perceived betrayal when Kagome is placed with the snakes. I think she is the only one that should feel betrayed considering not one of the lions bothered to ask themselves what could have caused this change. If they had been decent friends at all and not so brash then maybe one of them would see that the war cost her more than any other. Wonder what the lions would think if they knew the truth? That had she made different choices then the war would not have ended the way it did. Had she chose differently then perhaps her family might still be alive. Aside from Snape, does Luna know Kagome's secret or just the implied secret from her own observations? Will Daphne find out her secret? Wonder what she and others of her house would think if they knew what their former death water parents know? Would they become more protective of Kagome? What would happen if the lions had the opportunity to read Daphne's letter? What are Kagome's other dark secrets? What powers of hers attracted the Dark Lord so much? Does she possess any miko abilities in this story or have the shikon jewel? I enjoyed this latest installment the most. Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
this is a amazing story. please update soon.
piccolojr212002 chapter 10 . 2/5
Wow I like it please keep going I would like to know what will happen and see what animal kagome can turn in to
Mari Senpai chapter 10 . 1/18
I'm such a big fan of this story, and reading this really made me feel a lot better about Alan Rickman's death. Please update soon :) it really made my day!
Foxluna chapter 10 . 1/14
Maybe she should think in asking her head of house. See what he is willing to say.
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 10 . 1/9
It's a nice chapter on other's perspective on the sorting and such. I was a bit confused at the end of the letter though. "For she helped more any the way than anyone things." Is it supposed to be "For she helped in the war than anyone thinks." Hm. That doesn't sound well written. But just letting you know!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 10 . 1/5
More please!
Azumigurl chapter 10 . 1/4
Update soon !
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 10 . 1/4
Haha Harry and his "detention". I hope Mr. Potter and the potions professor become closer in the future; maybe even to the point where he helps Kagome and Snape in the future. Oh poor Daphne what a tempting mystery. I can't wait for more Severus and Kagome moments.
Fairy Demon26 chapter 10 . 1/4
Great chapter, at one point though towards the beginning of the section after ~End Flashback~ at the end of the 1st paragraph, you referred to Harry as She.
tinabug chapter 10 . 1/3
super awesome update and oh my god severus that's cheating you little shit
Aeris Aimara Ciren chapter 10 . 1/3
This one has to be my most favorite story from you guys so far. This one, Fearless, and The Reason Why I Smile. I look forward to any and all updates for these stories.