Reviews for Fever
So good, they're love is just so sweet, and the story is so nicely edited. If you have more to the story I would love to read it.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 5/15
Awwww, that was adorable
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 5/15
I like the line about it getting cooler, genius! The gifts were so creative too, and very in character
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 5/15
That was touching. I like how his fear didn't totally disappear. Very in character too, for him to try to give the world a white christmas
Guestspirit chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Just because they are the Guardians of Childhood, does not make them kids. They have been alive for many years more tan a regular human can live for. Furthermore, they GUARD the INNOCENCE, but that does NOT MAKE THEM INNOCENT! They are all adults, (even though Jack still acts like a kid, but, hey, he is the Guardian of Fun after all), and thus have urges to do adult related things. I get you have a different opinion, everyone does, but that doesn't mean you can try to force it on others. When you do, others will argue back and try to force THEIR OPINIONS on you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Love it
Lmb111514 chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
This was a beautiful story, I loved reading all of it- fantastic job!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Urgh!
So many cavities!
It's a dentist's nightmare!
But to a dentist's daughter, (me) it's the sweetest dream you could ask for!

This is how I got together with my boyfriend, (without the flying and guardians part. Duh!)
Did you read my mind or something?
Is that even possible?
Stop it me! Sorry, going back to what I was saying.
THIS IS SOOOOOOOO FREAKING CUTE!
Please turn it into a four five six or thirty shot!
Please please please please please?!
grievousrommel chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Ohio, or the midwest in general, where Murphy's Law is the supreme being.
Spidey1409 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
This was the best story i ever read about tooth and jack. And u r right they do look like a cute couple. In the movie u can even see romantic scenes between them. So keep on making these good storys.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
AWW. Awesome
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I think we have another name for this pairing. So now we go Frost-Bite, Rainbow snowcone, and now FairyFrost
Be Happy. Be Healthy. 4Ever chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
I just finished watching the movie for the first time less than 20 minutes ago, then I wwent straight on this sight and found this great story :D

I really enjoyed how you had a plot, little to no spelling and grammar misakes (a difficult feat in itself), how in character everyone was especially Bunny XD, and most important how sweet and cute Tooth and Jack's relationship was.

Keep up the good work! :P
DG and Reed chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I so agree with you, keep the innocence! :D
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Awwww.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'