Reviews for Book 2: Recollection
Jemjnz chapter 2 . 6/3
Loving it, I can't wait to know about her past. I feel like there should be some great tension between Gilian and Alexander, maybe causing trouble for the war or what not. I'm not sure how romantic Seth should be, or whether she really wants to focus on her training and the war.

I Really like Seth and Halts relationship, them haveing a father daughter thing going. I hope that that relationship really comes out, That Halt really values Seth even more than disobeying orders or something. Esp if Crowley has something against her past like heritage. Maybe he wants to get rid of her and Halt doesn't let him ... idk. Just fantasizing. Can't wait to read the next chapter of what happens next :D
Ela chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Helooooo! Ive read book 1 and the two chaps of this and I really want to read more!

The suspense is killing me over here! Please update, please! xD
2lazy2logon chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
There was nothing to be constructive about! It was all very good.
Silvercloud chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Keep going you have done a great job!
i-rule-peace chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Hi I read both "books " in this series and they are both really good.
I thought maybe you could add some more Gilan/Seth and their couple name is really easy. In my mind they are Silvanus 'cause I thought that was cool. Also you could put this idea in a third book or even this one but I would do something on Will in Skandia because I want to know how Seth would react.

TTFN
lunanargleswriter13 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Wow, this story is a very good one. It goes along with the original plot, has a female ranger with a mysterious past, and I can really relate to Seth (sick). I really enjoy this story and hope that you will write more.
Tessi chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Oops, sorry, I meant Alexander, not Camen, in that review :D
Tessi chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Heyyyyy...awesome chapter! I wish she'd tell Halt about her headaches, then he could be all concerned and it would be a small fluffy moment...but alas, she doesn't want to, so no biggie! Blood dripping on the ground, that is not good...King Swyddned...holy cows is she a Princess? So, Camen or Gilan? Huh...tough choice. I like them both. Random idea: what if something from her past made her mute, like if she got so scared she couldn't speak from that moment on? I don't know, it's probably not of any use, but hey, its the only thing I got right now. Update soon! :D
FishInAFadora chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
i read your first fic of this story and i absolutely loved it! it was like seth was there the whole time. and so far this a great sequel. cant wait to learn more of her past so update soon! :)
Sammie chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I love it! Keep updating I can't wait for the next chapter!
ShadowfireAngel chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Yay! If feel special cuz i was mentioned in the ending Author's Notes. Thanks for that. Anyhow, even though the chapter was short it was still great. I have this fuzzy feeling that something is going to happen between Seth and Alexander. Anyway, I look forward to further chapters.
FarmersDaughter chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Hi! Glad you updated, I was worried that you might've fallen off the face of the earth! That would be quite an adventure...I hope Seth and Alexander get together. I think it would be cool if somebody would try to rob Seth and Alexander while they were delivering the mail. Just a suggestion! Update soon! C:
xbamsod chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Name triggers - headache- clue to past :) I think its going to be interesting learning more about Alexander since he is probably going to be spending more time with Seth XD Update Soon
ShadowfireAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter to start the second book. I loved the other one and I can tell I'll like this one too. :)
xbamsod chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I hope that you are getting better now. I'm looking forward to seeing what you plan to change in the story. Either Halt's attitude is going to be better than canon or Halt and Seth are going to be in a bad mood now XD Update Soon :D