Reviews for Wide Awake
Cute ending
This is giving me a head ache its so confusing.
Not to be rude or anything but how could you kill them all in chapter one!? Don't get me wrong I love the story but I don't even know what's going on! One chapter dead next alive WHAT!? I'm so confused! But I love the concept and its well written just... confusing.
TrustyFoxy chapter 23 . 4/21
*Weeps nosily* You little shit! My heart-! *Blows nose and sobs*
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 4/14
Why did you have to turn it into The Walking Dead? I still need to try to watch every episode of every season of it without Netflix! I need to watch them all!
caduceus4611 chapter 23 . 3/18
Read this all in one day.

Absolutely breath-taking. This is an amazing story, and in glad to have found it in the recesses of the DP fandom.
jw12036 chapter 23 . 2/11
Such an awesome fic. Thouroughly enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for writing
Spiritwolf13 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
OH MAH GURD! My Dad is watching The Walking Dead in the next room as I'm reading this. LOL! :D This story makes me sad :(
bibliophilea chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Such cute. So fluff. (:
bibliophilea chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! 88D
bibliophilea chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Soooooooo... why didn't Valerie have him go ghost for them? That would be pretty solid proof of his identity - it'd be hard to fake the transformation, the sudden chill, the ghostly echo, the ice powers, the ability to fly, go invisible, go intangible, shoot ectoblasts, make shields, overshadow, duplicate, etc... even Amorpho can't mimic all those abilities.
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Gosh almost got killed by a Zombie wearing a name tag XD It isn't funny, but hey naming them because of that is very funny XD
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Amazing just peroid
Moki Hunter chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Though I usually don't read stories like this! this one was so beautifully written and satisfying. I love how you managed to put the characters into a post apocalyptic world without changing major elements of the universe of DP. I've seen so many post apocalyptic stories that are AU and change the characters (like making Fenton and Phantom different people, or changing the characters' backstories, or making Fenton just human). I think it takes a lot of skill to achieve what you have, and I really love this story to pieces. Also, as a side note, I love how you gave it a happy ending. I've see way too many amazing stories have horrible endings where the major characters die or something else happens. It's nice to have such an awesome story with such a cute ending. Again, amazing work! I really enjoyed reading this! It was very refreshing. :3
Wintermoth chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
OK so I saw WWZ for the first time the other day. I got to the part where they were called Zacks and I KNEW that term was familiar so I started mentally scrolling through all the zombie related things I'd seen or read recently. Then it hit me exactly where I'd heard it and I just started DYING (of laughter). I had to pause the movie. Mom came into the room to see what had set me off, looked at the screen, saw a zombie about to eat some bastard, and she just gave me this /look/ and sighed.