Reviews for Wide Awake
khaled5559 chapter 23 . 12/3
10/10 simple and beautiful
YesIPlayLeagueOfLegends chapter 9 . 8/6
ok, I know you probably don't read comments but MILWAUKEE IS NOT THE CAPITAL OF WISCONSIN.
Voldemort chapter 23 . 7/9
*sobs uncontrollably* binge-read it in two hours when I was supposed to be sleeping. I can't stop crying.
RoseAnna1177 chapter 23 . 11/9/2016
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely beautiful! The plot was brilliant and well put together. My emotions became one with the characters. I was blown away with this story. I couldn't put it down. Every thing just flows so smoothly, and there was not one time that I got bored. This is my absolute FAVORITE fanfic. It was so amazing. I read it nonstop. I know you finished writing this two years ago, but I just found it and it's perfect. I love reading and it's so hard to find a fanfic that is decent. Some are so horribly written that you don't understand what your reading. But this... was astonishing! Oh gosh! I love this! I felt like I was reading an actual book. You are very talented! Keep on writing! Please write a book sometime! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful piece of art. I absolutely enjoyed it. It was SO spectacular! Thank you. Have a great day! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
This was a really good story, though the beginning was HORRIBLY sad and was quite tough for me to get through. I don't normally read zombie stories, but I'm glad I gave this one a shot! I know you have a somewhat smutty one-shot for this with Danny and Sam, but I would kind of like to know the state of things about ten years later just to see how far the world has come. I'm also interested in knowing what happened from Jazz's point of view, if you ever have the time and inclination to write something about that.
Z.Jenkkins chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
This story made my heart race like the greatest one do! Thank you so much for your wonderful Danny Phantom creation!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
*cries* That was BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Cute ending
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
This is giving me a head ache its so confusing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Not to be rude or anything but how could you kill them all in chapter one!? Don't get me wrong I love the story but I don't even know what's going on! One chapter dead next alive WHAT!? I'm so confused! But I love the concept and its well written just... confusing.
TrustyFoxy chapter 23 . 4/21/2015
*Weeps nosily* You little shit! My heart-! *Blows nose and sobs*
Mewsali chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Why did you have to turn it into The Walking Dead? I still need to try to watch every episode of every season of it without Netflix! I need to watch them all!
caduceus4611 chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
Read this all in one day.

Absolutely breath-taking. This is an amazing story, and in glad to have found it in the recesses of the DP fandom.
jw12036 chapter 23 . 2/11/2015
Such an awesome fic. Thouroughly enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for writing
Spiritwolf13 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
OH MAH GURD! My Dad is watching The Walking Dead in the next room as I'm reading this. LOL! :D This story makes me sad :(