Reviews for Wide Awake
DWfann chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
This story made my heart race like the greatest one do! Thank you so much for your wonderful Danny Phantom creation!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
*cries* That was BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Cute ending
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
This is giving me a head ache its so confusing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Not to be rude or anything but how could you kill them all in chapter one!? Don't get me wrong I love the story but I don't even know what's going on! One chapter dead next alive WHAT!? I'm so confused! But I love the concept and its well written just... confusing.
TrustyFoxy chapter 23 . 4/21/2015
*Weeps nosily* You little shit! My heart-! *Blows nose and sobs*
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Why did you have to turn it into The Walking Dead? I still need to try to watch every episode of every season of it without Netflix! I need to watch them all!
caduceus4611 chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
Read this all in one day.

Absolutely breath-taking. This is an amazing story, and in glad to have found it in the recesses of the DP fandom.
jw12036 chapter 23 . 2/11/2015
Such an awesome fic. Thouroughly enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for writing
Spiritwolf13 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
OH MAH GURD! My Dad is watching The Walking Dead in the next room as I'm reading this. LOL! :D This story makes me sad :(
bibliophilea chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Such cute. So fluff. (:
bibliophilea chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! 88D
bibliophilea chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Soooooooo... why didn't Valerie have him go ghost for them? That would be pretty solid proof of his identity - it'd be hard to fake the transformation, the sudden chill, the ghostly echo, the ice powers, the ability to fly, go invisible, go intangible, shoot ectoblasts, make shields, overshadow, duplicate, etc... even Amorpho can't mimic all those abilities.
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Gosh almost got killed by a Zombie wearing a name tag XD It isn't funny, but hey naming them because of that is very funny XD
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2014