Reviews for Real
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/8
I only recently got into Thiefshipping and I have to say that this was a very well written oneshot. I really enjoyed it and I liked that it showed a side of Bakura no one ever sees. And his attitude toward Marik, especially that last line he says, was really sweet. Very good job.
maramorana chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm impressed, this fanfiction is one of the best I've read in YGO fandom! You are very talented, thank you for your work!
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is a perfect fanfic, you don't really need any criticism for this. Sorry I have no idea what to say so I'm just say awesome fanfic. ;)
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is gorgeous! Don't be tentative about reaching out into the Thiefshipping fandom, even if you haven't written fanfics in a while. Your style is beautiful and your message is strong and clear.

I have to say that I love how you showed Bakura's humanity. The fact that he loved his mother so much, the way he's fearful when something seems wrong with Marik, the way he tentatively says that last sentence. You've woven so many emotions and thoughts into this oneshot that I really felt like I connected with the characters.

Hope you write more soon! (And hint: write more Citronshipping! It would be wonderful to have more of that in the YGO fandom as well).
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 11/22/2012