Reviews for Scavenger Rights
Verity58 chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this! Seriously-this fandom needs more good Impulse fics. Thank you for writing this one!
(By the way... The big about "Agent A" was brilliant. It took me a few seconds, but I burst out laughing once I'd realized who it must be). :)
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 5/21
This was an awesome story, I actually really like the idea Bart would have a hard time with all the food. And that Blue would do something about it. Thanks for writing this! X)
Cute
LDK chapter 1 . 1/9
So. Cute. Heartbreaking, but adorable. Awesome way of writing these two, you really captured interesting facets of both their personalities without overdoing their characters! Thanks for writing this!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Sweet
Lalala chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Gorb Gorb that is going to be a new fav word
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I love Blue and Impulse's friendship
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Aww, I love those two! Jaime is such a good friend. The scene where Bart caught Jaime bringing the food in made me smile.

Loved this line- 'Hey, speaking of my birthday, will I be turning negative years since I haven't been born yet or something?"

The epilogue was great! I'm glad you kept it.
PirateQueen'sHeart chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Nice. Really well done. Do another on those two!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ahhh I wanna celebrate Gorb-Gorb now. Love the story. It's great. The writing is also exceptional.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh my gosh!

I don't really know how to describe this! I mean, I loved it! Your writing style is incredible and the character interactions and believable and relativistic. The story, though, it really got to me! It was fluffy and I died of feels and it was also sad and at that point I also died of feels.

Seriously, this was epic! A great great read! Definitely a keeper and you've now got a faithful follower!

Thanks for writing such an awesome fic!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for this good short!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aw, poor wittle Bart D:
Wow. This was AMAZING. I love how Jaime feels so responsible for the little guy, what with his supposed world domination in the future.
Great spelling, grammar, punctuation, and and AWESOME idea :)
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Haha, loved this! XDXDXD
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
So sweet and funny. I almost wished it would have happened in the show (though it doesnt seem like jaime to break into someones house, but the rest sounds like him)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »