Reviews for Scavenger Rights
MasterQwertster chapter 1 . 9/22
This is a great friendship story!
And your friend was right, the bonus scene was definitely a keeper.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This was absolutely adorable! And sad, as I suspect what actually happened is that Bart would be punished if caught with food...
RougeMiner chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I love this story so much
Verity58 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this! Seriously-this fandom needs more good Impulse fics. Thank you for writing this one!
(By the way... The big about "Agent A" was brilliant. It took me a few seconds, but I burst out laughing once I'd realized who it must be). :)
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This was an awesome story, I actually really like the idea Bart would have a hard time with all the food. And that Blue would do something about it. Thanks for writing this! X)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Cute
LDK chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
So. Cute. Heartbreaking, but adorable. Awesome way of writing these two, you really captured interesting facets of both their personalities without overdoing their characters! Thanks for writing this!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Sweet
Lalala chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Gorb Gorb that is going to be a new fav word
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I love Blue and Impulse's friendship
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Aww, I love those two! Jaime is such a good friend. The scene where Bart caught Jaime bringing the food in made me smile.

Loved this line- 'Hey, speaking of my birthday, will I be turning negative years since I haven't been born yet or something?"

The epilogue was great! I'm glad you kept it.
PirateQueen'sHeart chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Nice. Really well done. Do another on those two!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ahhh I wanna celebrate Gorb-Gorb now. Love the story. It's great. The writing is also exceptional.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh my gosh!

I don't really know how to describe this! I mean, I loved it! Your writing style is incredible and the character interactions and believable and relativistic. The story, though, it really got to me! It was fluffy and I died of feels and it was also sad and at that point I also died of feels.

Seriously, this was epic! A great great read! Definitely a keeper and you've now got a faithful follower!

Thanks for writing such an awesome fic!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for this good short!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »