Reviews for America's Suite Hearts
TunaFish1997 chapter 30 . 7/7
I really hope you will continue to update this story. I just spent a better part of 2 days reading all the chapters, and I was sad to find that I finished the last chapter. I really want to read more about their lives, especially after they got Marley. Are you going to make Marley and Kitty a couple? And what's next for Faberry and Brittana? So many questions unanswered, I really hope you will continue this story!
I hope rachel gets to teach her
JokersLastLaugh chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
this is a good story and i enjoyed reading it, i really hope that it gets updated sometime in the future because that would be awesome.
Nekary chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
almost a year without a update :(
SuperNina chapter 30 . 8/30/2016
Updaaaateeeee
JadeLeeBerry chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
Love this story so much, what a journey! Hope you finish it some time, :D
JadeLeeBerry chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Wow this story is so intricate and captivating, it's a whole new world, wasn't sure about reading a story with over 250 thousand words, I thought I'd get bored but its the complete opposite! There's something exciting happening with each scene and with every character. I'm so addicted that I can stop reading. I love that I've been captured into a completely different world to explore. Thanks for sharing this, I shall now resume my reading :)
southerncomfortzone chapter 30 . 1/25/2016
So I'm not that inclined to faberry, but the story seemed interesting, so I opened it. It took me three days to finish reading it, cause I work more than I sleep and have down time, and holy cow. I'm absolutely in love with your writing and this story, just blown away honestly, that whole world you created is magnificent. I really love reading and writing, and the way you captivated me was incredible! You're brilliant!
Wolflover2323 chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
Keep going please
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Alenairam chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
! Thank you for the update. I'm glad Judy is fine. :)
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
Not to worry I did love it
HighOnFaberry chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
I love this story so much! Especially now that it doesn't look like Quinn's a playdog in the club. She's a partner now and hopefully everyone respects her as such ( u could tell I love Quinn). Marleys in the story, do we see a jealous rachel as much as we see a jealous quinn? Hmm cant wait for how you write the next following chapters
elitemassacre6 chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
This is Gonna go so so bad before it gets okay. If it ever does.
Alenairam chapter 29 . 12/3/2015
I'm just glad you updated! :) gotta say the talk between Santana and Quinn with the bosses was increĆ­ble, their bickering priceless :)