Reviews for The Tiger and the Crocodile
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 1 . 1/27
I NEED MORE!
Ronald chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
this story is probably the most accurate depiction of how i would imagine zoro x crocodile happening in the story. down to the dialogue, every detail was exquisite. even the sex was tantalizing. really good story. it ended perfectly. i get the feeling of 'i want to read more but im satisfied where it ended' if that makes sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Well. This was awesome.
Lost Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
i love Zoro uke but i never think that crocodile be seme because i like him with Doffy but i Love! this story, its so hot!
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
rereading this just makes me so flippen happy~! :)
Dahliae chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
That was so hot! I love your story :3
Too bad that there is no other chapter, I feel like I could read hundred of chapter of it x)
I never thought of those two together but right now, it feel like it almost obvious to put them together!
They really stayed in ther own personality and it partly for that I love your story that much.
Thank you for writing this fanfiction!
(Sorry for bad english, I'm French and not good to speak english xD)
Ragged Requiem chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Love it.
dr.Tea chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow. That was one perfectly portrayed Crocodile. Loved it.
loogoo chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I just love how Crocodile managed to talk Zoro into bed with him. Sly guy..
TheTsunafish chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great job.
Thank you for sharing your story.
You really did an excellent job at portraying their personalities.
This is probobly the best I've seen anyone keep Zoro in character during an erotic story - and for that, you have my respect.
Keep writing, you're good at it.
LittleYaoiKitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Unlikely pairing, but an awesome story! Well written and hotttt!
Ebony A. Burton chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was an AMAZING STORY! That's the first One Peice story I've ever read! And I love it,and I love the pairing with Zoro and Crocodile. Having such a smaller man compared to Crocodile,YOU'RE A FREAKING GENIUS!
XiggyMatsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
T-too H-hot... g-g-going t-to di-dieee...
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lovely story that you have written
Haven't read this pairing before, but I already love it! :D
Aries danger24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Omg this was so cute and perfect! I wish there were more of this pairing! Their personalities clashed together just right I wish I had more of a lot of pairings like peguin x killer or dofla x crocodile ! So many pairings but this was a new one and it was great! I love the way you write it worked perfectly! Congrats