Reviews for The Tiger and the Crocodile
Ragged Requiem chapter 1 . 2/4
Love it.
dr.Tea chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow. That was one perfectly portrayed Crocodile. Loved it.
loogoo chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I just love how Crocodile managed to talk Zoro into bed with him. Sly guy..
TheTsunafish chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great job.
Thank you for sharing your story.
You really did an excellent job at portraying their personalities.
This is probobly the best I've seen anyone keep Zoro in character during an erotic story - and for that, you have my respect.
Keep writing, you're good at it.
LittleYaoiKitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Unlikely pairing, but an awesome story! Well written and hotttt!
Ebony A. Burton chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was an AMAZING STORY! That's the first One Peice story I've ever read! And I love it,and I love the pairing with Zoro and Crocodile. Having such a smaller man compared to Crocodile,YOU'RE A FREAKING GENIUS!
XiggyMatsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
T-too H-hot... g-g-going t-to di-dieee...
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lovely story that you have written
Haven't read this pairing before, but I already love it! :D
Aries danger24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Omg this was so cute and perfect! I wish there were more of this pairing! Their personalities clashed together just right I wish I had more of a lot of pairings like peguin x killer or dofla x crocodile ! So many pairings but this was a new one and it was great! I love the way you write it worked perfectly! Congrats
Myrskyluoto chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh!
Hot sex. :D
Njäh...just kidding IT WAS !GREAT! SEX!
Arigato gozaimasu!
vegetanime chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was hot O#O! I had been looking for this pairing for a long time but found none T.T Thank you so much for posting it, and I hope you write more about them ;P
darkimpulse chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Nice!
writer-xanthangummy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow! I've never read your work or even this pairing before, but the set up was magnificent, the characters as in character as ever - especially Crocodile, I fully enjoyed how you wrote his wit, and the sex was as magnificent. Thank you for this wonderful one-shot.
Puroppu chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is one of the hotest fics I've read in this fandom. I liked it. Maybe Crocodile and Zoro were kinda OOC... but yet it was a good story and well written. I enjoyed this reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This... is one of those stories that would work better as an AU where the character's backgrounds and circumstances were entirely different to make it work. As it was I couldn't get very far without my brain going 'huh? why would Zoro be conversing casually with someone who hurt his friends so badly?' Zoro had trouble with HATCHAN and that guy was a sweetie... Seeing him friendly with Croc makes next to no sense in comparison.