Reviews for Laid
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
So, while I realize you are probably not reading these reviews anymore, I just want to say that this is the most manga accurate Kasumi I've ever seen in fanfic. Thank you.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hell, with Ranma there's always the chance he could come back bearing the child of an alien princess.
Foreshadowing? Either way, hilarious
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
pretty cool, would be fun to see more of this one 3
Neihaera chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I don't remember ever tripping over this one before ... and I'm rather sad about that. Two of my favourite fanfic inspirations and one of my favourite writers ... and it's been sidelined (mourns). This is really worth a revisit, honestly.
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
fun bit of fic. shame its stopped.
Jokulmorder chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
You have the most elequent way of foreshadowing, lmao. 'I wouldn't be suprised if you came home bearing the child of an alien princess.', if i remember right.

You should really only watch out for minor plot gaps, though they may be intentional or maybe not, I can't tell. Things like what did Akane do to Ranma under the influence of the 'fetish demon', and similar things, as all thats clear is Akane having Ranma desperate for her affection. Was Ranma made into a demonic slave like Kodachi, or was it some other fetish impossed on Ranma. Also, how is Ranma's male ego coping with the experience happening and effecting his/her female self and not the male?

Small stuff mainly, but little details can make or break the draw your creating with your posibilities and foreshadowing.

I must say though I enjoy this story and hope you take to updating it more frequently.
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Pretty good for a long dead story.
Tigger-69 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
A fun and differnet story, I look forward to seeing how things pan out for all the Girls involved. This is a very interesting cross over of the various anime, very well discribed while leaving enough for my imagination to take it further and still come back for more.

Please continue
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Tis is quite a fun story. I hope you'll get your muse back and continue writing it one day.
a chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
He might have stopped writing all together. Stuff happens ya know?
Trscroggs chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
I know this story isn't likely to be continued. Seeing as how its had no changes in the last three years, but I wish it would be. I've always enjoyed this particualr type of story, even if you make fun of several Ranma-ficiton overused story elements (I KNOW there is one word taht means that, I just can't spell it.) of course screwed your formating to hell, but that's so typical you pratcialy have to write for to get it right, and even then it could go wrong.

I really do like the "Ranma related to everything at once" joke though.
Athla chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
is this story still being continued?
Innortal chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Great job. This story was entertaining, as well as drew me in. I look forward to hoping that you continue it as well as your other Ranma/Nabiki stories.

Innortal
Atilla chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
It has potential with an interesting plot staying in a bar. Though the vague references to bringing in unsespecting drunk girls are a little heavy.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 2/19/2005