Reviews for Champions of the Founders
Honestly don't you two read chapter 7 . 2/18
I was just skimming your story, and it seems like Hermione at least is back, I still do not like her being bad in the first place, but okay I will bow down, still well written!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 2 . 2/18
I do not want to read anymore, it seemed like a good fic, but I hate when Harry. Is suddenly very intelligent and Mature etc. And that both Ron and Hermione is "evil" instead of. Just one (if there has to be one), and then Harry not reacting to it. It seems like the easy solution. I cannot see them, especially hermione, going behind Harry's back, and it does not make. Sense when they became friends so late (Hermione) and when she only wanted friends, that she would do that. No that is too OOC for me. Still well written!
williamsim chapter 15 . 2/15
Awesome story thank you for writing
Tegan chapter 15 . 2/9
Great story, very original.
flying ducks298 chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
this story was very good no very great no matter what others say
lilashannah chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
n
sexy Seren chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Interesting
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I wish you would have gone a little more in depth about the romance thing. People don't just know each other for a few years and then all of a sudden get engaged without anything to transition them from friend to fiancé. With Harry and Luna, you mentioned that they grew closers with the bond, and I like their interactions, but a bond shouldn't supply them with love for each other, it should simply strengthen those feelings and help them along their way, but they basically went from (good?) friends to Oh my God Marry Me in the span of a few days, which just doesn't happen. With Draco and Susan there was absolutely no warning. You never mentioned them being on good terms before, or even just having any interactions in general. Draco's past personality would have most likely prevented them from getting along, much less them being friends, so the developments in their relationship simply don't make sense. I really like the relationships between all of them, even though not much of the Draco/Susan pairing has been mentioned, I just wish that they had been developed a bit more instead of them just all of a sudden being there. Anyway, that's my two cents. Do with it what you will, though I hope you take it into consideration. Adieu!
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
I love how Harry has five ansestral names (If you include Black since, as Sirius' godson, he is Heir Black because Sirius doesn't have any children of his own).
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
With all this talk of Harry killing Cedric, I'm curious to see if he will have any issues regarding that. In a mentally depressed kind of way. I shall continue reading to find out! As well as keep my eye open and watching for any mention of the special classes the founders will teach, as I'm quite interested in what those will turn out to be as well.
rickyrules1998 chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Oh thank god when I saw dm/sb I thought it was sirus black
sexy Seren chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
Love it
serenity76 chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
I like the story cause it's a non canon story. If someone doesn't like non canon tell them to talk to JK Rowling and ask her to write them another book. So far what I have read I like. I see no problems. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
19Shorty chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
this was a wonderful story and loved every bit of it
Black Eyed Peas chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
what happened to the world mama
people living like they aint got no mamas
i think the whole world addicted to the drama
only attracted to things thatll bring the trauma

overseas yea we trying to stop terrorism
but we still got terrorists here living
in the usa the big cia
the bloods and the crips and the kkk