Reviews for Champions of the Founders
flying ducks298 chapter 13 . 11/2
this story was very good no very great no matter what others say
lilashannah chapter 15 . 10/16
n
sexy Seren chapter 10 . 9/20
Interesting
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 8 . 8/11
I wish you would have gone a little more in depth about the romance thing. People don't just know each other for a few years and then all of a sudden get engaged without anything to transition them from friend to fiancé. With Harry and Luna, you mentioned that they grew closers with the bond, and I like their interactions, but a bond shouldn't supply them with love for each other, it should simply strengthen those feelings and help them along their way, but they basically went from (good?) friends to Oh my God Marry Me in the span of a few days, which just doesn't happen. With Draco and Susan there was absolutely no warning. You never mentioned them being on good terms before, or even just having any interactions in general. Draco's past personality would have most likely prevented them from getting along, much less them being friends, so the developments in their relationship simply don't make sense. I really like the relationships between all of them, even though not much of the Draco/Susan pairing has been mentioned, I just wish that they had been developed a bit more instead of them just all of a sudden being there. Anyway, that's my two cents. Do with it what you will, though I hope you take it into consideration. Adieu!
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 5 . 8/11
I love how Harry has five ansestral names (If you include Black since, as Sirius' godson, he is Heir Black because Sirius doesn't have any children of his own).
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 3 . 8/11
With all this talk of Harry killing Cedric, I'm curious to see if he will have any issues regarding that. In a mentally depressed kind of way. I shall continue reading to find out! As well as keep my eye open and watching for any mention of the special classes the founders will teach, as I'm quite interested in what those will turn out to be as well.
rickyrules1998 chapter 2 . 8/7
Oh thank god when I saw dm/sb I thought it was sirus black
sexy Seren chapter 15 . 7/25
Love it
serenity76 chapter 4 . 7/20
I like the story cause it's a non canon story. If someone doesn't like non canon tell them to talk to JK Rowling and ask her to write them another book. So far what I have read I like. I see no problems. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
19Shorty chapter 15 . 7/10
this was a wonderful story and loved every bit of it
Black Eyed Peas chapter 2 . 6/12
what happened to the world mama
people living like they aint got no mamas
i think the whole world addicted to the drama
only attracted to things thatll bring the trauma

overseas yea we trying to stop terrorism
but we still got terrorists here living
in the usa the big cia
the bloods and the crips and the kkk
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 4/24
And just as I was hoping that Hermione could be redeemed, YOU SHATTER THAT HOPE! I'm not reading this story any further!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 4/24
I'm not digging the Hermione-bashing in this story.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/24
This is off to a very cool start. And I absolutely LOVE the picture icon for this story! I never would have imagined those actors as the Hogwarts Founders, but they seem to fit the job perfectly!
podian chapter 3 . 2/20
I think the characters use too sophisticated a language for 15-year-old school students. They give a very strong "lawyer in a courtroom" vibe even while talking to their friends...