Reviews for Champions of the Founders
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I read the first chapter and a little of nr 2. As many has mentioned, there is no build up to your story, no descriptions of reactions to what is happening. In this chapter Fawkes lands on Harry’s shoulder yet we hear nothing of how he reacts to that, it must have been a chock, it is like you are hurrying the plot, and thus skipping details that would make the plot flow better.
Also I do not like the idea that someone can command to be the leader because of a wrongdoing against them and because they have influence because of their family. I like the idea of aristocracy being explored in fanfiction but no one should be able to demand leadership even if they are doing good. It is wrong. This story is not for me!
HeroLeagueClub chapter 15 . 12/2/2017
That was good.
StupidChinaBook chapter 12 . 10/31/2017
Didn't Dolores Umbridge get thrown through the veil already?
Guest I wish not chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
I'm crying now. I loved this story, plain and simple. Why did you put the deaths in? Now I'm crying more. That made it sadder, but it made it have a finished feel. I wish I had a book copy of this. Loved Luna! Ave atque vale.
Sogno Dei Sogni chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Hmm... At first, I didn't really like all the changes, but y'know I'm kinda warming up to it... especially the pairings, it's nice to see some fresh ships out there.
bloodandfire chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
it was said the dursleys were in jail for 30 years why would sirius send kreacher to cause trouble.
balrogtweety01 chapter 15 . 8/23/2017
This was FANTASTIC! I loved how everyone got what they wanted and deserved as in the case of Tom and Albus No-Name. Great story.
balrogtweety01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
OMG! I love this. I love reading when authors write about the founders. This is excellent. I can't wait to read the rest. Now on to the next chapter.
johfra chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
love your story i wish i could write but that is my sisters gift mine is in other areas
LittleDetails chapter 7 . 5/13/2017
Well, actually, a Black can cause fatal damage to another Black as shown when Bellatrix (first cousin to Sirius) you know... k-killed Siris *cue dramatic sobbing* in the department of mysteries.

Of course, because this is a fanfiction, I can let it slide.
;D
Torry-Riddle chapter 15 . 4/21/2017
This was amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. I love it soo much.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
I really enjoyed your story. I especially like the fact that you frequently reiterated that teenaged Harry wasn't expected to clean up the whole Voldemort mess on his own. Sirius and Amelia showed what can happen when intelligent people are in charge and they don't take orders from the highest bidder.

While I don't think Jo intended for us to see Dumbledore as evil or incompetent, the truth is that, when we really scrutinize his actions - what he did as well as what he chose not to do - we can make a case for him being both. I firmly believe that Dumbledore was responsible for much of the interhouse rivalries by treating them as innocent pranks rather than the precursors to open warfare that they were. By refusing to adequately punish some truly dangerous attacks between students, he is giving tacit acceptance of it. I think it was perfect that you actually showed that he had placed wards to encourage these hostilities.

While I normally do not like Snape or Draco, it was nice to see them behave like civilized human beings for once. I also enjoyed the interactions with the Founders in the current time. Generally, our heroes are all sent back in time to learn from them. I thought it was fitting that they train the kids in the time in which they are actually living.

I like the way you dealt with Voldemort and Dumbledore. It was kind of a relief not to have a big showdown where hundreds of good guys die ... the flashy kind of confrontation both Voldemort and Dumbledore seem to favor.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/9/2017
"... [Dolores Umbridge] is already in custody and won't be causing problems for anyone anymore anyway." Dolores was tried, fought a Blood Duel with Harry, and was sent through the Veil in chapter 8, so she definitely should not be causing any more trouble.

Snape is really OOC, isn't he? It sounds as if the invasion of the Founders is the very best thing that could have happened to him. He has a new lease on life!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
I like the way you handled this little invasion and battle. Voldemort is without his true, matched wand, and he is frightened and more than a bit insane, it would seem. He is also permanently without two of his strongest fighters, Rookwood and Bella, and his familiar and final Horcrux, Nagini. I do not think enough of his soul remains to make another Horcrux, at this point, so he has been rendered mortal.

I suppose the real question is whether Voldemort will remain in Britain and ultimately fight Harry or retire somewhere to "lick his wounds" and try to find a way to strengthen himself. If he believes Harry is still a Horcrux, he might resolve the problem himself by trying another resurrection ritual to regain a new body. Unfortunately (for him, that is), the ritual would kill his current body, and the lack of a Horcrux would send what is left of him On ... and what a reception committee will be waiting for him beyond the Veil!
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 3/9/2017
I think the punishments of Ron and Ginny are going to trouble Harry for a long time. Should they receive the death penalty? I am not sure that their punishments should be harsher than Dumbledore's and Molly's, as those two are the adults who got the ball rolling in the first place. Ron certainly does seem like a thoroughly bad apple whose beliefs are about as disgusting as Umbridge's, yet look how Harry mourned even her death. I'm simply uncertain whether their deaths - or Ginny's, at least - might not cause Harry more suffering than relief, when all is said than done.