Reviews for Satisfaction
Anime character 13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I really enjoyed the story it was indeed hot and sexy but the beginning and end was humours I also liked how Goten played the dominant role great work
Empress of Yaoi chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
OMG!
You. Really. NEED. To. Keep. Writing. This!
OMG I love it 3
Seth chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
YES i needed this tbh i was sick of always seeing Trunks as the dominant ome
flipfloppandas chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
That... was... PERFECTION! Not only is it bottom!Trunks (which I adore), it's got that sadist, masochist thing that I think is really cool to play around with.. Anyway, you've GOT to keep writing stuff like this, because this was just amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh my god why can't I stop laughing
Yomekyo chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Nice story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
You know the picture of Trunks that you use as your profile picture? Well, I bet ya 100$ my face was EXACTALLY like that picture...

P.S AWESOME story btw!
kalcia chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Haha, great! I liked it, even though i'm morr a fan of bd with a hint of sm ;) too rough spanking for mah taste, but still hot as hell! Great job!
Your Cute Onee-chan chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Lol, Bulla thought Goten was hurting Trunks.
Your Cute Onee-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved Gohan's pervy comments. Everything he said kept me smiling.
ScarredAngelHeart chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS THE FUCKING HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER READ! You combined my two favorite things: Trunks on the bottom, and spanking! Sooo hot! :) Absolutely LOVED it! I wasn't going to read it at first, but I'm soooooo glad I did! You should make more like this, because the Sadistic Goten-Masochistic Trunks relationship is too hot! :) Keep it up!
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
My god Gotens a top. How hot!
Ebony A. Burton chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I think it was I wish it had more build up to the scene of Trunks and Goten being in the room together.

(ebo)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! Funny, and hot at the same time!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
dude great story loved that shit lol