Reviews for A Son of Reaver
Belco chapter 5 . 4/28
Yes Reaver put an end to that hobbe. I really hope you continue this story as it is absolutely brilliant.
Belco chapter 4 . 4/28
That Gabriel ugh, poor logan. Excellent chapter.
Belco chapter 3 . 4/28
OMG Logan now knows Reaver's his Father. I hope Reaver shoots the king for hurting logan.
Belco chapter 2 . 4/28
Excellent chapter, wow Reaver is Logan's father. Poor logan.
EbonyFriesian chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Just started reading this story today and realized it hasn't been updated since forever! :( Please continue! I really want to know what happens next. I'm wondering though, if you continue writing this, are you going to go over Logan's relationship with Reaver when Logan is an adult? That'd be interesting I think.
megerrard1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Please don't stop, it's such a great story, I'm still hanging off the edge of my seat!
LordGrey666 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
LordGrey666 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
moshe30350redstar chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
By they why there is a great story called Fable 3 retold created by Rojoneo check it out. great.
ashleighreaver chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
BRAVO! Once again I shall be waiting anxiously for the next chapter. My stomach started twisting whilst reading this, in my head I was screaming for Reaver to come and save Logan. You described everything perfectly and i envisioned it marvelously in my mind. I just wish Gabe didn't get off so lightly, I guess my dark side came out and i wanted him to suffer like Logan did!

Anyway well done, this was a fantastic chapter!
HeroineOfMasyaf chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I love your Reaver! *squeals*

I support the theory of Reaver being his father, and I think Logan might really be a hero of skill in his own right. Just Theresa is picky and manipulative and only wanted the full package. I hate Theresa so much -.-
ashleighreaver chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I need more! Omg I literally can't get enough. I'm hoping the chapters will get longer with time as the story starts to flow. The cliffhangers are magnificent and make me anxious to read more. Please update soon, cannot wait to read on and keep up the fantastic work!
almostinsane chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Love it. :)
James Terrazen chapter 4 . 12/10/2012

Stan Lee, you ain't. Good story, though.
gone from this website chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I'm so happy you updatedD Yah! Ugh, but now I'm going to have to wait for the next chapter to come out:( Bummer! But forgetting that, I so fudgened enjoyed this chapter! I become nervous there that Sparrow was going to shot Reaver...Ahhh! That would be so, so, so sad! D:
Oh, oh, oh but is Reaver going to find Gabriel doing something cruel to Logan, then Reaver's going to like shoot him...Or something? He like beats the crud out of that drunk! :D Aww, that would be so sweet:)
Lol! But keep writing, I love it:D