Reviews for The Magic Shop
luv this
lavawings chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Cute!
moon730 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww HOWWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEEE
Beautifully Natural chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Cana and Lisanna and the girls of the Guild were so OOC (in my opinion)! BUT GREAT JOB! :D Go, NATSU!
Beautifully Natural chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Ooooooh! HOOOOOOOOT! You go, Natsu! Go and grow some balls! WOO-HOO! But be gentle! Don't punch Hiroku! You might damage his jewel! WHICH IS HIS FACE! KYAAAAA! Great job, Author-dono! Your doing BEYOND AMAZING. I read this Chapter SO LATE. Like GAH! xD But awesome job! I'M HOOKED!
Twishadowhunter chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Great job!
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
PURR-FECT. OMGEE! HIROKU SOUNDS SO SEX-AY! WHAT A HOTTIE HE MUST BE...ANYWAY, GREAT JOB WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER! SQUEAKERS! YOU ARE SO AM-UR-ZING. WELL, KEEP IT UP AND OFF TO THE NEXT CHA. ! ROCK ON!
Cervella chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Heyaa :) I like the plot a lot since I'm a huge fan of jealous Natsu ;) Also, the way you let your characters interact seems natural. All in all, a job well done :'D There is just this one thing I'd like to point out. In the first few chapters a lot of the sentences start with "She..." or "He..." or "Insert name here...". It kinda makes the first chapters feel like reading the script from a play. You've improved that during your story already though. It's just something I thought I should tell you because starting your sentences differently can make a story even more fluent. Know what I mean? :)

Hope to read more from you in the future and thanks for the story ;) Greets, Cervella :3
DiAnna44 chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Loved it! :)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
• • • • XD AHHHHHHH BEST... ENDING... EVER! *faints, chibi me runs in, slaps bug me on face, shakes me, the n pours a bucket of water on my face* ahhhhh that was an amazing ending it was so romantic, and cute because they kissed but hysteric at the same time because happy butter in it fitted perfectly! So fairy tailish!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Ohhhhhhhh the ending was so cute! Especially with what Natsu said about the trains!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
• awwwwwnnnnnn Nasu your so sweet... And kinda lucky hat she did t summon Loke...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I... Can't... Wait... To ... Find... OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! This story is awesome and so exciting! XD