Reviews for Roommate Exchange
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Bwahahahhahahaa! Oh my oh my, this should be interesting at least.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
is there going to be a chapter two
Storm Scripter chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I can see this going many ways. I hope you continue it soon.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
completetherainbow chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please continue this. It has a lot of potential.
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Woo interesting
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
lol cool story
wickedlfairy17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
dogsby chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Fantastic beginning, loved it. I love the Harry/Riddick paring, there are just to few on them. You more than like have a very busy Schedule, but I hope in the Future, that you find the time, to do some more Updates. Love to find out more about Harry and the Underverse. Would love to finally read about someone's version of it. Thank you, for taking the time and creativity, to write this and Post it.
Tempt Me More chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
please continue soon! This has a very promising start!
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I like it :D
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Well written.
J.S.Comack chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love Riddick and I love Harry potter fanfiction with Harry as main (in the series he is a little too whiny for my liking :P) so to find a crossover where Harry meets Riddick by means of actually being that old instead being an ignorant victim of an accident (rolls eyes) makes me excited to continue reading so PLEASE for the love of the mighty (and nonexistent) god of fanfiction I ask that the 'tbc' was not a terrible joke cause I'm dying with the need to keep reading... As someone who has put off stories and forgotten them please don't... AND I'm even upping my begging and saying that I DON'T care if this turns into slash or not (GASP) now I hoped I've made your day with this review (as review make the authors world spin) and not have rambled on... :3

( by far the longest review I have ever even considered of writing even if it might not even be that long as I'm on a phone oh well)
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 12/25/2012