Reviews for Chemistry and Quantum Physics
Question chapter 23 . 5/14
I want to use Caleb in a non one-shot story. May I please?
Ahsoka'sBestFriend.
Dear Samantha:
I think I'm going to do that. I'm not one-hundred percent sure though. In addition, I have a story called Grimms On The Warpath. My newest chapter is building up to a Nick/Adalind pairing.
shepweir always chapter 23 . 5/4
Oh this was just a great adventure between my favorite Grimm couple. Who it seems now might actually have a chance to get together on the show. I am loving their new connection. They have so much potential. As for Caleb he is adorable. This story was well done.
shepweir always chapter 18 . 4/27
Oh time for their first date as a couple. I wish that the youngins weren't tagging along. But maybe they can find some way to be alone. She is a magical being after all and he is a super power hero, a Grimm.
shepweir always chapter 17 . 4/27
Oh that is truly good news. Now she can make a positive move on her relationship with Nick.
shepweir always chapter 16 . 4/27
Oh Nick you are such a caring and sweet gentleman.
shepweir always chapter 15 . 4/27
Oh Nick we know that you are actually just worried about Adalind's safety not anyone else. She and her beautiful face are taking over your mind. He is lost to her incredible sensuous beauty.
shepweir always chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh finally the kiss. I am so happy that they are at least starting to connect and share through mutual desires.
shepweir always chapter 13 . 4/27
Oh this is just getting more compelling. Finally Nick is facing his true feelings. Wonderful I can't wait to see where their next encounter happens by "accident"
shepweir always chapter 12 . 4/27
Oh this is reallt getting good. I can't wait to see what happens when Nick confronts her. I love the way that you go from one person's pov to another.
shepweir always chapter 11 . 4/26
Oh denial well we all know desire always trumps it.
shepweir always chapter 10 . 4/26
Oh interesting now that Adalind is recognizing that she has desires that involve a certain hot detective.
shepweir always chapter 9 . 4/26
Great Nick is finally admitting that he has fallen for his favorite witch bitch.
shepweir always chapter 8 . 4/26
Oh Adalind just like you to tease and torture the guy. You know he is starting to have feelings for you. Or at least that he is very attracted to her. There was no reason for him to pull her into that hallway. He obviously just wanted to have some alone time with his favorite hexenbeast.
shepweir always chapter 7 . 4/26
Oh you are tortuning us. I need a real scene between them soon. Hopefully some hot angsty interaction in the next chapter.