Reviews for Chemistry and Quantum Physics
toddlerteach08 chapter 23 . 4/20
This was awesome. I enjoyed every minute. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who saw the chemistry between Nick and Adallind from the first episode. I love the epilogue and the characterization of their son. It fits so well.
Shelley chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
Good story great story line great work well done
Question chapter 23 . 5/14/2015
I want to use Caleb in a non one-shot story. May I please?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
Dear Samantha:
I think I'm going to do that. I'm not one-hundred percent sure though. In addition, I have a story called Grimms On The Warpath. My newest chapter is building up to a Nick/Adalind pairing.
shepweir always chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
Oh this was just a great adventure between my favorite Grimm couple. Who it seems now might actually have a chance to get together on the show. I am loving their new connection. They have so much potential. As for Caleb he is adorable. This story was well done.
shepweir always chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
Oh time for their first date as a couple. I wish that the youngins weren't tagging along. But maybe they can find some way to be alone. She is a magical being after all and he is a super power hero, a Grimm.
shepweir always chapter 17 . 4/27/2015
Oh that is truly good news. Now she can make a positive move on her relationship with Nick.
shepweir always chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Oh Nick you are such a caring and sweet gentleman.
shepweir always chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
Oh Nick we know that you are actually just worried about Adalind's safety not anyone else. She and her beautiful face are taking over your mind. He is lost to her incredible sensuous beauty.
shepweir always chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Oh finally the kiss. I am so happy that they are at least starting to connect and share through mutual desires.
shepweir always chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Oh this is just getting more compelling. Finally Nick is facing his true feelings. Wonderful I can't wait to see where their next encounter happens by "accident"
shepweir always chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Oh this is reallt getting good. I can't wait to see what happens when Nick confronts her. I love the way that you go from one person's pov to another.
shepweir always chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
Oh denial well we all know desire always trumps it.
shepweir always chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Oh interesting now that Adalind is recognizing that she has desires that involve a certain hot detective.
shepweir always chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
Great Nick is finally admitting that he has fallen for his favorite witch bitch.