Reviews for Bad Dogs Last Longer
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That. Was. Amazing!
I'm speechless, I- I- speechless...
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
So fucking good.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow, that was so fuc**** HOT!
I mean...the part with the scalpel...i got a little preocupited, but the rest was so incredubly sexy!
Especially John with his clothes! You described him really well, and the picture you made was quite amazing; i can totally understand Sherlock's urges!
;)
1LuvDragonQueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Holy shit, that was great! Ive read some deep sex scenes but this one hits its target.
Lady Daja-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh, wow. That was so HOT, I can hardly breathe. I always love your John and Sherlock is so consumed with John-John-John. I feel like even when he's thinking about other things, half of his conscious mind (in this story) is still John-John-John. And (insert screechy fan-girly noise) John is so accommodating to Sherlock's obsessiveness (it's like he already knows Sherlock' s needs or was just made to complement him) and so responsive! Whew, it is hot in here! Lol if Sherlock was a dog, he'd certainly have bitten Cristina's hand off for presuming to touch John, since human Sherlock seems like he almost did that anyway.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
"John's rough gasp is a sound that immediately goes up on the Wall of Fame in Sherlock's mind palace. He'll be going back to visit it in the darkest parts of the night."
That was a beautiful line.
I also liked the dark way you portrayed Sherlock, very analytical, but obviously in love with John- with a healthy dose of lust. :) This was a great and marvelous story. Oh, and VERY hot.
Do you think Sherlock would kill John? I think I understand what you mean with their last exchange but...I would like the author's take on this. Care to answer?
VachonNick chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love how you illustrate Sherlock's darkness and John's acceptance of it. Beautiful piece of writing.
Artemis Fairy chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love reading a story where emotions are portrayed, without actually saying which. Beautiful.
panda holmes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man ;)
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! i've read so many lemons in my life, really. i've read stuff that nearly brought me to the point where i thought i could never ever find anything hotter. you've proven me wrong again.
i've read fics with knife-play and i do have a knack for hard sex, but this was the best thing i've EVER read! seriously! you broke me, just like you broke them. there wasn't a single part in this i didn't thoroughly enjoy when there is always something to complain about in other fics (though i tend not to mention it). that's something this fic lacked completely. and i know i'm gonna read this over and over again for the next few weeks and i still won't be getting enough of it.
you've really created a masterpiece with this; you have my deepest respect. thank you for sharing this idea with the world!
Alexandra chapter 1 . 11/22/2012