Reviews for Begin Again
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
Loved it! Great plot! It was very unique and interesting to read!
SugarCakes123 chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
No please more omg this has been such avoid story! Ur amazing! Keep writing!
iheartliamhemsworth chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
Great job! I found an error or two but that might just be I read it wrong or I just skip over the word or something stupid like that. I was really hopin for the wedding. Ugh! So whated to know! Anyways it was a great ending. Great writing skills and I will check out you other on-going story!
Great job!
Belle453 chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
The epilogue is perfect...though I'm not ready for this story to end. I do have to applaud you for ending it without letting it drag out. Great job.

I have mixed feelings about Marvel's visit. On one hand what he did was totally unforgivable. Then on the other hand, Madge is moving on and this is a good way for her to completely put it behind her. You've done a good job of showing and addressing both.

Love, love this story. Thanks for writing this.
anonime chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Loved it!
SugarCakes123 chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
Awe I'm going yo miss this story I love it!
Mercenary63 chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
I had so little free time that I've almost forgotten about this story! Still can't believe it!
Thanks so much for finishing it, I love this fic. And I really want to watch Love and Honor now, you kinda inspired me to ;)
Looking forward to more of your works!
Stronger-Than-Fear chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
That was so perfect yet so sad because its over and now I just want to go give gale a hug and I eat to see their wedding and nesksaldkanlandndnnd I loved every second of it. Thank you for taking time out if your real life to write this amazing story!
NurseKelly chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Very sweet. Loved the idea of Gale singing to her. Looking forward to the epilogue!
SofiaCalista chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
What can I say? I love TrainI, like song inspired fics and that's such an 'awww' moment. Can't wait for the epilogue! :)

And I think this is your 200th review for this fic! Yay! :)
Girlonfire5360 chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Fantastic chapter yay!
S. Lily Potter chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
OMG! I just loved this chapter so much!
Soooo happy for them!
Stronger-Than-Fear chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Loved it! I'm sad that its almost over! :,(
Belle453 chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
THat was perfect. Love their thoughts...their clothes...and their date. Gale singing is just...awesome. Nice image...thanks for it...;)

He asked and she said yes! Nice! Very nice!

Peeta and Katniss were perfect and it was nice to see all four of them joking around. Can't wait for the epilogue though I'm not sure I'm ready for this story to end.
Stronger-Than-Fear chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
This is one of those stories I thought I followed, but apparently didn't. Why? I dunno. Now I am. Keep up the great work, and this chapter was amazing!